- Syrian children enduring ‘unspeakable’ suffering
A new report shows children have endured “unspeakable and unacceptable” suffering during the conflict in Syria, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon says.
- Heaviest snow in 50 years blankets most of Iran
Rescue operations are underway in different parts of Iran as the heaviest snowstorm in five decades has blanketed the countrys northern provinces, leaving many people without power and running water.
- Saudi Arabia spends for military more than UK, France
London’s International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) reports that Saudi Arabias expenditure on defense has surpassed that of the United Kingdom and France.
- Iraq violence: Baghdad bomb blasts kill 33
At least 33 people have been killed in a series of bomb attacks in Iraq’s capital, Baghdad, officials say.
- Suicide blast near Shiite Mosque kills 11, injures 50 in Peshawar – Pakistan
Eleven people were martyred and 50 others injured when a powerful bomb blast ripped through a local hotel frequented mostly by Shia Nuslims in the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on Tuesday night, said officials.
- Saudi Wahhabi cleric calls Shia Muslims as non-Muslims and requests to pay tribute (Jizya )
Ali Alrabieei a Saudi Wahhabi cleric calls Shia Muslims as non-Muslims and calls on Islamic governments to collect jizya from them.
- Bahrain toughens jail time for ‘offending’ king
Manama has revised a law just days before the third anniversary of the uprising against the Bahraini regime to increase jail time for those, who offend the king.
- Cloth to CoverTomb of Imam Hussein (AS) to Be Unveiled
A cloth which will cover the tomb of Imam Hussein (AS) in Karbala will be unveiled in a ceremony with the participation of Iranian and Iraqi officials in Isfahan.
- Syrian Army Continues to Uproot Militants, Seizes Weapons
The Syrian army has killed scores of foreign-backed armed mercenaries and seized their weapons during an ongoing campaign across the war-hit country.