- Peace talks impasse?
It was perhaps inevitable that the wave of intensified attacks by terrorists since the talks with the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) began should sooner or later become a serious threat to the very continuation of the dialogue.
- Syrian Army Enters Towns in Sayyeda Zainab Area after Reconciliation Agreement
The Syrian army entered Beit Sahm, Bibila, Yalda in the area of Sayyeda Zainab, southern Damascus as a reconciliation agreement was enforced.
- Hundreds of thousands Bahraini protesters stage mass rally in capital (Images)
Hundreds of thousands Bahraini protesters have held a mass anti-government demonstration in the capital, Manama, despite an ongoing crackdown by regime forces.
- Imam Hussein Holy Shrine Holds a Scientific Session on the Quranic Inimitability
The Youth Care Center of the Imam Hussien Holy Shrine held a scientific session on the Quranic inimitability under the title of, “The Quranic Inimitability and Quotes of the Infallible Imams”.
- Bahrain: Continued Use Of Politicized Judiciary By The Authority To Keep Activist Zainab Al-Khawaja Behind Bars
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – The Gulf Center for Human Rights (GCHR) and the Bahrain Center for Human Rights (BCHR) express their deep concern for the on-going targeting of the detained activist and human rights defender Zainab Al-Khawaja by the Bahraini authorities who continue their efforts to fabricate new charges and issuing new sentences that aim at extending her detention period in prison and preventing her from exercising her peaceful work in the field of human rights.
- Syria army hunting militants near Idlib
The Syrian armed forces have launched an offensive against foreign-backed militants holed up in the suburbs of the northwestern city of Idlib.
- Syria Arrests Hoard of Arab, Turkish Spies
85 Saudi military personnel, most of them intelligence officers, are in Syrian jails, sources told the Palestinian al-Manar weekly on Sunday.
- Return of Britain-based jihadis sparks terror alert in UK
LONDON: At least 250 Britain-based jihadis who went to fight in war-torn Syria have returned home, sparking a terror alert as they are now suspected of wanting to carry out attacks in the UK, a media report said on Sunday.
- Pakistan train derailed by deadly bomb
A bomb targeting a passenger train in southern Pakistan has killed at least five people and wounded more than 30, officials said, the latest in a series of attacks this year.