- Imam Reza (AS) Int’l Festival to Be Held in 70 Countries
The 12th edition of Imam Reza (AS) international festival will be held from August 27 to September 6 in 70 countries.
- Syrias Grand Mufti Slams Arab League for Blind Obedience to West
Syria’s Grand Mufti Sheikh Ahmad Badreddin Hassoun blasted the Arab League for its recent statement on the developments in Syria, and said the AL is confused and is exercising the western states plots against Damascus.
- Pakistan: Shiite man ‘Iftekhar Hussain’ Embraced Martyrdom in Peshawar
Iftekhar Hussain s/o Ghulam Sarwar embraced martyrdom when Saudi-backed terrorists opened fire on him. The incident occurred out side his house in Sarki. His age was 40 years. Nearly six months ago his son Zawar was also targeted and he embraced martyrdom on same location.
- Intl Book Fair of Alawi Holy Shrine Underway in Najaf
The 6th international book exhibition of Imam Alis (AS) holy shrine has been underway since March 7 in the holy city of Najaf.
- Other side of war; Horrible report of health condition in Syria
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Syrias healthcare system has crushed down to highly concerning levels with unheard diseases getting epidemic, doctors running away, and medicine shortage so dire that people get unconscious for medical treatments with metal bars.
- Iranian University Ranked 2nd in US Satellite Competitions This Year
Tehran’s Amir Kabir University ranked 2nd in the US CanSat 2013 competitions participated by 25 teams from around the world, where competitors launched the small satellites that they had designed and built.
- 114 suspected Shiites nabbed in Perak
The Perak Islamic Religious Affairs Department (Jaip) and the police arrested 114 individuals in Selama, Perak last night for alleged involvment in the Shiite sect.
- Bahrain: Minor Shot by Police detained without Charges and Without Access to Adequate Medical Care
AlAsfoor, who was shot at time of arrest, reported that he is experiencing pain in his stomach to the extent that he is unable to eat, but his condition is being ignored by the authorities.
- Child death toll due to malnutrition rises to 67 in Sindh
At least 67 infants and children have died in southwest Pakistan’s drought-hit Sindh province reportedly due to severe malnutrition, prompting the Supreme Court to call it a national shame.
- Top Houthi Shia leader urges Yemeni govt to step down
A senior Houthi leader in Yemen has called on the government to step down over its failure to promote living standards in the Arab nation.