- Iraq fears hit home: Indian Intelligence agencies ‘monitor social media for rabble-rousing between Muslims groups’
Intelligence agencies in India are monitoring social media that could be used to express inflammatory views by Shia and Sunni groups in the wake of the conflict in Iraq.
- Beirut suicide car bomb: Lebanon’s capital shaken
A security officer was killed when a suicide bomber detonated a car bomb near a Lebanese army checkpoint in the capital, Beirut.
- Imam Hussein Holy Shrine Receives Displaced Families
The Imam Hussein Holy Shrine is, now, receiving the families displaced, from Dyala city, by the ISIS. Till this moment, 125 people have been received and housed immediately in Kerbala city.
- At least 5 killed in gun, machete attack on Kenyan village
Kasakakairu, Kenya (CNN) — Men armed with guns and machetes attacked residents of a Kenyan village before dawn Tuesday, killing at least five people, witnesses told CNN.
- UN holds talks to broker Afghan election deal
KABUL: The United Nations (UN) on Tuesday said it had stepped in to help broker a solution to Afghanistan’s election crisis, hosting talks between presidential candidate Abdullah Abdullah and the election authority that he has boycotted.
- Bangladesh delays war crimes verdict on Islamist leader
HADITH OF THE DAY
The grave consequences of running away from Tabarra Is Hazrat Fatima Zahra’s (s.a.) stepping out of the house like Ayesha’s coming out in Jamal? Who is responsible for the Holy Prophet’s (s.a.w.a.) death? Status of Jafar al-Tayyar (a.s.) and mourning over Imam Husain (a.s.) Hazrat Jafar al-Tayyar’s (a.s.) martyrdom and mourning over Imam Husain (a.s.)