- Bahrain opposition parties reiterate call for an inclusive political solution
The National Democratic Opposition Parties reiterate their call for an inclusive political solution for the crisis in Bahrain.
- The passing away of Lady Khadijah (AS) the first Muslim woman
Hadrat Khadija (SA) was the first wife of the Holy Prophet (pbuh). She was born in holy Mecca. Her father’s name was Khuwaylid bin Asad and he was a wealthy trader.
- Shia police official injured in Taliban attack in Karachi
Shia police officer was injured in a targeted attack by terrorists of banned Taliban in Karachi.
- Pakistan airstrikes kill 13 militants in tribal area
Pakistani jets bombed insurgent hideouts in a restive tribal area bordering Afghanistan and killed at least 13 militants Tuesday, the military said.
- Children among 10 people killed by rocket attacks in Afghanistan
Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) — Five children were killed by a rocket fired by Taliban fighters during a battle with Afghan security forces in a northern region of the country on Monday, authorities said.
- Russia, West have ‘different approaches’ to Iran talks: Fabius
Paris: France’s foreign minister hinted today at divergences between Russia and Western countries currently involved in a decisive final round of talks with Iran to negotiate a deal on its controversial nuclear drive.
- Iraq parliament to convene next week: Official
BAGHDAD: Iraq’s parliament will meet next week to work on forming a new government, an official said today, reversing a decision to adjourn until August despite a sweeping offencive by militants.
- US warns Afghans not to form ‘parallel government’
KABUL: The United States warned on Tuesday that it would withdraw financial and security support from Afghanistan if anyone tried to take power illegally, as supporters of presidential candidate Abdullah Abdullah rallied in Kabul for a parallel government.
- Indian Refiners to Finish Paying Iran $1.65 Billion for Oil This Month
HADITH OF THE DAY
The grave consequences of running away from Tabarra Is Hazrat Fatima Zahra’s (s.a.) stepping out of the house like Ayesha’s coming out in Jamal? Who is responsible for the Holy Prophet’s (s.a.w.a.) death? Status of Jafar al-Tayyar (a.s.) and mourning over Imam Husain (a.s.) Hazrat Jafar al-Tayyar’s (a.s.) martyrdom and mourning over Imam Husain (a.s.)