- Migrants returning from Iraq under scanner
HYDERABAD: Hundreds of youths who went to Qatar and Iran from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh in the past few months are under the scanner.
- How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of Iraq
Some time before 9/11, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, once the powerful Saudi ambassador in Washington and head of Saudi intelligence until a few months ago, had a revealing and ominous conversation with the head of the British Secret Intelligence Service, MI6, Sir Richard Dearlove.
- ISIL militant strangling captive woman to death
A new video has been circulating on the social media, showing a member of the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) strangling a woman to death with his hands.
- 15,000 Shiite residents of Amirli in Iraq under siege of death by ISIS terrorists
A small town in Kirkuk Iraq with a population of 15000 residents, most of them are Shia Turkemen and Sufi Sunni, is surrounded by the Islamic State (IS/ISIS) Salafi Wahhabi militants vowing to kill every man, woman and child.
- Hundreds of Shia prisoners reported executed in Iraq
Baghdad, July 16 (IANS/EFE) More than 500 Shia prisoners have been executed by Sunni Islamic State (IS) rebels in a jail seized last month in the northern city of Mosul, the Iraqi interior ministry reported.