- Jobless rate rises in Iran even for the educated
Iran’s Centre for Statistics has announced a rise in the country’s unemployment rate. ISNA reports that the statistics indicate a 0.2-percent increase in unemployment. The number of unemployed has gone from 2.4 million to more than 2.53 million, including 1.772 million men and almost 758,000 women.
- Iranian Satellite Jamming Causes Storm Of Controversy
The Iranian regime has long used signal jamming to disrupt the flow of information into the Islamic republic, but it couldn’t have forecast the strategy’s deadly consequences.
- Iran population decline alarms observers
With the spotlight on population growth, how many children should a couple have and what the government can do to encourage large families is an important topic of discussion among researchers, experts, lawmakers, and government officials.
- Christian sentenced by Iranian judge to have his lips burnt with a cigarette for eating during Ramadan
An Iranian judge sentenced a Christian man to have his lips burnt with a cigarette for eating during the day in the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
- Yemen president says Houthis agree to return town to state control
HADITH OF THE DAY
Did Allah forgive the companions for fleeing from battles? The Perfect Recognition of the Five Infallibles (a.s.) Who is Al-Imam al-Mobeen? Was Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s.) in favour of Tarawih? Ameerul Momineen’s (a.s.) so-called respect for Ayesha based on Sunnah of Past Prophets