- US launches more air strikes on IS militants in Iraq
US fighter jets and drones have launched a new series of air strikes targeting the Islamic State militants in northern Iraq.
- At least 39 killed in Iranian plane crash
At least 39 people were killed on Sunday when an Iran-140 Sepahan Air passenger plane crashed after takeoff from Tehran’s Mehrabad airport on a flight to Tabas in northeast Iran, state media reported.
- The peaceful movement continues for 30 months in Bahrain
The people of Bahrain have been gathering continuously for more than 30 months now calling for their right to a democratic country, despite the ongoing security campaigns, killings, and violations against human rights.
- Bahrain regime bans Shiite clerics from delivering Friday sermons
The Bahraini regime has taken a decision to immediately ban a number of clerics from preachingFriday sermons in mosques. The clerics were summoned by the Bahraini Interior Ministry.
- Bahrain regime unlawfully distributed nationality to tens of thousands
The Bahraini regime destroyed the social fabric in Bahrain and the Gulf by distributing nationality to tens of thousands from various countries around the world.
- Iran’s 4.2 billion dollars frozen assets release under the Geneva deal
Iran has received the eighth tranche of its frozen assets as agreed upon in the interim nuclear deal between Tehran and the P+1 group .
- Grand Ayatollah Sistani: Select a PM who can end Iraq’s ISIL crisis
Iraq’s influential Shia cleric Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani has called on Iraqi politicians to choose a prime minister who can end the ongoing crisis created by the ISIL Takfiri militants.
- Christian delegation visits Supreme Grand Ayatollah Sistani in Najaf
A Christian delegation visited the Supreme Religious Authority Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, in Najaf.
- Grand Mosque Minaret may dry up Zamzam water
The construction of the world
HADITH OF THE DAY
Did Allah forgive the companions for fleeing from battles? The Perfect Recognition of the Five Infallibles (a.s.) Who is Al-Imam al-Mobeen? Was Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s.) in favour of Tarawih? Ameerul Momineen’s (a.s.) so-called respect for Ayesha based on Sunnah of Past Prophets