- 3 Shiites, 1 Sunni shot martyred in Karachi – Pakistan
Pakistan – At least Three more Shia and a Sunni were shot martyred by takfiri terrorists of banned Sipah-e-Sahaba (ASWJ) in Karachi early on Monday.
- Al Wefaq SG calls on Bahraini Shia, Sunnis to increase birth rate
Sheikh Ali Salman, the Secretary-General of Al Wefaq National Islamic Society, called on Bahrainis, both Sunnis and Shiites, to increase birth rate to face the disastrous naturalization plan that is carried out by the regime in Bahrain.
- Tens of thousands protest in Sanaa in response to Houthi leader call
Tens of thousands of people joined an anti-government rally in Sanaa on Monday in response to a call by leader of the Houthi group Abdulmalik al-Houthi, an AFP journalist reported.
- Fresh Pak strikes kill 48 militants, six die in bomb attack
The Pakistani military today killed at least 48 militants in fresh air strikes targeting Taliban hideouts in the country’s troubled northwest, as six persons, including two infants and three women teachers, died in a roadside bomb attack.
- Man arrested over death of Afghan in container
HADITH OF THE DAY
Did Allah forgive the companions for fleeing from battles? The Perfect Recognition of the Five Infallibles (a.s.) Who is Al-Imam al-Mobeen? Was Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s.) in favour of Tarawih? Ameerul Momineen’s (a.s.) so-called respect for Ayesha based on Sunnah of Past Prophets