- Shiite Pilgrims in Iraq Voice Support for Sheikh Nimr
Shiite pilgrims in the Iraqi holy city of Karbala showed their support for the senior Saudi Shiite cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr by signing a petition against the execution of this cleric.
- The disappearance of congregational prayers leader of Masjidul Haram after criticising policies of Al-e-Saud
According to Al-Ahd News, Saud Al-Shuraim, the leader of congregational prayers of Masjid-ul-Haram has not been seen in public and has not posted any message in social media since 18 November 2014.
- ISIL Hospitals: Militants Whip Patients Who Disagree With Doctors
As the ISIL attempts to further establish in Iraq and Syria, the terrorist organization has taken control of all the hospitals inside its strongholds, where militants are said to have instituted ridiculously sexist policies, abuse patients and execute doctors.
- ISIL Trafficking Human Organs From Bodies of Kidnapped Captives
There are two funding sources for ISIL: internal and external. The latter includes a wide variety of funding schemes, including through medical facilities, oil and human trafficking mafias.
- ISIS Mass Beheading Video Took 6 Hours to Film and Multiple Takes
The video, titled “Though the Unbelievers Despise It”, was released on Nov. 16 and runs for close to 16 minutes.
- ISIS Releases Pamphlet on “Slavery”
ISIS has released a pamphlet “Slavery for Dummies” as a reference for militants in enslaving women.
- ISIS Targets Shiite Pilgrims, schoolgirl Killed.
ISIS fire targeting Shiite pilgrims on the Kirkuk-Tuz Khurmatu road landed on a bus carrying schoolgirls early Tuesday, killing a pupil and wounding two others, police said.
- Iraqi security forces kill five ISIL militants in Tikrit
Iraqi security forces, backed by volunteers, have killed five Takfiri ISIL militants in the northern city of Tikrit in Salah al-Din province.
- Pilgrim Radio Channel to Be Launched in Karbala on Arbaeen
On the occasion of Arbaeen (40th day after Ashura), a new radio channel called “Za’er” (pilgrim) will be launched in the holy city of Karbala, Iraq.
- International Doctors Volunteer For Arba’een Pilgrimage
Numerous international doctors dedicated their time and professions to medically treat the pilgrims during the Arba’een Pilgrimage.