- ISIS Closes Schools In Syria, Leaving 670,000 Children Without Education: UN
GENEVA, Jan 6 (Reuters) – An estimated 670,000 children in Syria are being deprived of education after Islamic State forces ordered schools closed while the curriculum is made to conform with religious rules, the U.N. Children’s Fund (UNICEF) said on Tuesday.
- Bahrain opposition head to remain 15 days in custody
Dubai (AFP) – Bahrain’s Shiite opposition chief Sheikh Ali Salman, whose arrest has sparked protests and clashes with security forces, was remanded in custody on Monday for two more weeks, the prosecution said.
- Two Shia brothers martyred in Karachi
Takfiri terrorists of banned Sipah-e-Sahaba shot martyred two Shia brothers in district central of Karachi on Tuesday. Takfiris continue Shia genocide in Karachi in 2015.
- 5000 Izadi women and girls sold as slaves by ISIL in Iraq
Iraqi Minister of Human Rights Mohammed Mahdi Ameen al-Bayati says the Takfiri ISIL militants have sold more than 5,000 women and girls from Iraq’s Izadi Kurdish minority in their slave markets.
- Senior ISIL leader found beheaded in Syria
A senior ISIL leader, who had been involved in many ISIL beheadings, has been found decapitated in eastern Syria, a UK-based opposition group says.
- Pakistan: A Shiite Government Official Shot Martyred
DI KHAN, Pakistan – A Shiite employee of the Works and Services Department, Syed Mujtaba Shah was on his motorbike, going towards DI Khan city, when he was shot dead near Bannu Chung when terrorists opened fire on him.
- Bomb wounds six Shiite militiamen in Sanaa
SANAA: A bomb wounded six Shiite militiamen in the Yemeni capital Monday, a security official said, the latest in spate of attacks on the Houthi fighters who overran Sanaa in September.
- Pakistan authorizes military trials for terrorism after massacre
Karachi/Islamabad: Pakistan’s parliament authorized army trials for individuals charged with terrorism offences, ceding new powers to the military after Taliban militants massacred children at an army-run school last month.
- Mumbai clashes: State minority commission says attacks were planned, seeks quick action by cops
Mumbai: Following the clashes in central Mumbai on Sunday, the state minority commission has alleged it was a planned attack on the Muslim youths to instill fear among the minority community and to disturb the law and order situation in the state.
- Islamic State militant offers jihadists 5-minute dating sessions to find brides
A British Islamic State (IS) militant has reportedly published an online guide for British women looking to travel to Syria to find a husband.