- 3 British school girls fly to Turkey, aim to ‘become Jihadi brides’ in Syria
Three missing British schoolgirls are believed to have flown to Turkey with the intention of crossing the border into Islamic State territory to become Jihadi brides.
- ISIS executes three of its leaders for cowardice in Diyali
On Sunday, a local source in Diyali province revealed, that the ISIS group has executed three of its elements on charges of cowardice in the face of the security forces in north of Baqubah.
- ISIS Shamelessly Blows Up Holy Shrines in Iraq
In the latest pictures released by ISIS takfiri terrorists it is seen that the takfiri group has blown up the Holy Shrines belonging to scholars of Islam including the holy shrine of Muhammad Ibn Musa al-Kazim the son of Imam al-Kazim.
- Mufti of Saudi Arabia: ISIS established misguided state and its elements of the hypocrites are more dangerous than infidels
Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh said that ISIS organization had announced in reality a “misguided state,” adding that members of the organization are hypocrites, and they do worse than the “infidels”.
- Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is ‘stationary’ and the sun rotates around it
A Saudi Arabian cleric has claimed that the Earth does not orbit the sun and is in fact stationary, making the opposite true.
- ISIS infighting: Tensions rise over use of Yazidi sex slaves, loss of Kobani and poor services in areas controlled by group
Yazidi sex slaves, the loss of Kobani and the struggle to keep infrastructure running in areas captured by Isis are believed to be causing friction among militants in the group.
- Baroness Warsi Placed Islamist Radicals at Heart of Whitehall
Baroness Warsi, the first Muslim woman to sit in Cabinet, used her position to set up a government advisory panel stuffed with Islamist ‘entryists’, it has been claimed. The Cross-Government Working Group on Anti-Muslim Hatred, set up by Warsi and Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, includes a number of people with links to extremist organisations.
- 10 Reasons Why America Should Let Others Destroy ISIS and End Perpetual Military Involvement in Iraq
U.S. troops have been in combat longer than at any point in American history. In addition to two major wars, U.S. Special Forces were deployed to 133 countries (approximately 70 percent of the nations on the planet) in 2014.
- Egypt dissolves 169 Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated NGOs
Minister of Social Solidarity Ghada Waly issued a decision on Monday to dissolve 169 non-governmental organisations (NGOs) affiliated with the banned Muslim Brotherhood, state-run news agency MENA reported.
- Sunni boycott threatens reconciliation efforts in Iraq
Baghdad – Iraqi Sunni lawmakers said they would reconsider an earlier decision to suspend all parliamentary activities if the government agrees to create a Sunni force to be in charge of security in Iraq’s Sunni-dominated provinces.