- ‘Netanyahu has caused Israel the most strategic damage on Iran’
In exclusive interview, ex-Mossad chief Meir Dagan says he agrees with prime minister on threat posed by nuclear Iran, but warns Netanyahu ‘is single-handedly motivating the Americans into rushing to reach an agreement.’
- Kerry warns of premature judgement on Iran deal
US Secretary of State John Kerry has warned of jumping to conclusions regarding a recent agreement with Iran over its nuclear programme, the Anadolu agency reported.
- Iran slams US charges of alleged support for Houthis
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Marzieh Afkham responded Wednesday to U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry’s recent claims that Iran has supported the Shiite Houthi militia in Yemen.
- Iranian security services close Khomeni website
According to the news agency, the reason for the closure was that it published a news piece about former President Mohamed Khatemi The Iranian security services have closed a news website operated by the family of the founder of the Islamic Republic, the late Aytollah Khomeni, Anadolu has reported.
- Dozens dead as Qaeda militants in Syria seize rebel base
Beirut (AFP) – Al-Qaeda’s Syria affiliate on Saturday drove US-backed rebels out of a strategic northern military base in fierce fighting that left dozens dead, a monitor said.
- Egyptian court sentences 5 Muslim Brotherhood leaders to prison, 4 to death
An Egyptian court sentenced five leaders of the banned Muslim Brotherhood to life in prison Saturday over violence at their headquarters in 2013 and issued death sentences for four others.
- Muslim Brotherhood Media Spokesman: Death Penalty Will Not Stop Revolutionary Movement
The Muslim Brotherhood’s Mohamed Montaser assures flawed, vindictive verdicts and sentences will not stop the tide roaring against the fascist military junta and its corrupt gang.
- Iran says ready to safeguard Iraq artifacts after ISIL attack
The Islamic Republic of Iran has announced its readiness to protect at-risk Iraqi artifacts after the destruction of invaluable relics by the ISIL Takfiri terrorists in the northern city of Mosul, Press TV reports.
- Iraq bombs kill dozens in attacks north of Baghdad
At least 37 people have been killed by car bombs targeting a crowded market and Shia militia checkpoints north of Baghdad, Iraqi authorities have said.