- ISIS Bombs Turkey
ISTANBUL — The Turkish border town of Suruç was the scene of a bloody attack that claimed at least 30 lives and left 100 wounded this morning.
- Iran Won the Vienna Accords by Agreeing to Stop What It Never Was Doing
Iran has won the diplomatic struggle over its nuclear program in Vienna. Its success was not due to United States negotiators’ fecklessness as Republican critics and Prime Minister Netanyahu have been quick to assert.
- Syria regime, Kurds join to fight IS in Hasakeh
Hasakeh (Syria) (AFP) – In two districts of Syria’s Hasakeh city, Kurdish fighters and regime forces rest before returning to battle the Islamic State group, a shared enemy being fought jointly for the first time.
- Two car bombs claim 19 casualties in Shia-dominated neighbourhoods in Baghdad
Baghdad: Two car bombs killed at least 19 people in mostly Shiite neighbourhoods of Baghdad today, police said.
- Iraqis launch offensive near Anbar base as blasts kill 32
Iraqi security forces and Sunni tribal fighters launched an offensive on Tuesday to dislodge Islamic State militants and secure a supply route in Anbar province, police and tribal sources said.
- Syria rebels rain rockets on Shiite villages: monitor
Beirut (AFP) – Syrian rebels, including Al-Qaeda-affiliated fighters, have fired hundreds of rockets and mortar shells on two besieged Shiite-majority villages in the northwestern province of Idlib, a monitor said Tuesday.
- U.S. ‘disturbed’ by Iranian leader’s criticism after deal
The United States said on Tuesday it was disturbed by anti-U.S. hostility voiced by Iran’s top leader after a nuclear deal, as both countries’ top diplomats sought to calm opposition to the accord from hardliners at home.
- Al-Qaeda operative Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in air strike – Pentagon
A longtime al Qaeda operative and key figure in the so-called Khorasan Group, Muhsin al-Fadhli, was killed in a U.S. air strike while travelling in a vehicle in northwestern Syria two weeks ago, the Pentagon said on Tuesday.
- Sick ISIS group are now using ‘suicide CHICKENS’ to bomb enemies as weapons stash runs low
The barbaric terror group operating in and around the Iraqi city of Fallujah are understood to be using bomb vests strapped to poultry in an effort to blow up enemy strongholds.
- Anti-discrimination law enacted across UAE
ABU DHABI // The law criminalising all forms of discrimination on the grounds of religion, caste, creed, doctrine, race, colour or ethnic origin was enacted on Monday.