- Bahrain security forces attacked Shiite religious places
Ahlul Bayt News Agency – Religious places in the areas of Demistan and Alhamala, in Bahrain, were attacked by gunmen on Friday 16th Oct. The attack comes as Shia Muslims mourn the martyrdom of Prophet Muhammad’s grandson Imam Hussain.
- Iraqi forces and Shiite militias retake oil refinery from ISIS
Iraqi forces and the Shiite militias fighting alongside them announced Friday that they had retaken the oil refinery at Baiji from Islamic State militants, in some of the first significant progress against the extremist group after months of stalled efforts.
- Islamist State gunman shoots and kills five at Shiite mosque in Saudi Arabia
An Islamic State gunman opened fire and killed five people as they worshipped at a Shiite mosque in eastern Saudi Arabia last week. The gunman later identified as Shujaa ad-Dusari was shot dead by authorities before he could detonate explosives strapped to his body.
- Shia cleric Kalbe Jawad accuses UP govt, Azam Khan of conspiring to ban Azadari
LUCKNOW: Shia cleric Maulana Kalbe Jawad on Sunday accused district administration and state minority welfare minister Azam Khan of conspiring to ban Azadari during Muharram in the city.
- Iran army begins ‘Muharram’ maneuvers
Deputy Commander of the Iranian Army’s Ground Forces Brigadier General Kiyoumars Heidari announced the launch of the two-day military exercise, dubbed Moharram, on Monday.
- 20 Yemenis killed in fresh Saudi raids
At least 20 people have lost their lives and scores of others have sustained injuries in the latest wave of Saudi airstrikes against Yemen.
- The real Arabian nights: Extraordinary picture shows drunk, burka-clad woman passed out in a Saudi street as ex-pats lift lid on secret debauchery
It is not a picture one expects to see coming out of Saudi Arabia: a burka-clad woman, lying down drunk in the streets of the capital.
- Sudan Sends Troops to Yemen to Assist Saudi Arabia Coalition: Iran and Abandoned Shia
The fixation of Iran with Israel is doing little to assist the abandoned Shia in Bahrain, Pakistan and Yemen – and other nations where they face endless persecution.
- Saudi Arabia Has No Belief in Fighting Terrorists: Iranian MP
Chairman of the Iranian Parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Alaeddin Boroujerdi underlined Saturday that Saudi Arabia does not seek to fight terrorists but rather supports them.
- Bahrain al Wefaq condemns terror attack in Saihat, Saudi Arabia
Ahlul Bayt News Agency – Bahrain’s Al Wefaq National Islamic Society said the ugly terror attack in Saihat, in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia on Friday evening, is condemned and demonstrates a downfall of humanitarian values.