- After Paris, Iran spy chief warns Tehran could be next
After the series of attacks Nov. 13 that killed at least 129 people in France, Iranian Minister of Intelligence Mahmoud Alavi is warning that the Islamic State could have its sights set on Iran.
- Curfew-like restrictions paralyse life in Budgam on Shiite leader’s death anniversary
The decision to impose restrictions in the town was taken out of apprehensions of law and order problem,” said a senior police officer.
- Lebanon still reeling from suicide bombing
The world’s attention might move quickly from one headline grabbing global atrocity to the next but for the victims of a terrorist attack the pain and suffering lasts a lot longer.
- Seminar on Ar’baeen Symbolic Trek held in Bauchi, Nigeria / Pics
Ahlul Bayt News Agency – Seminar on Ar’abeen Symbolic trek took place in Buachi on Sunday 15th November 2015 equivalent to 3rd Safar 1437H. The event was designed to capture the security measures and good conduct during the up coming Symbolic Trek.
- Iran army exercise simulates response to ISIS attack
Iran’s army conducted exercises Tuesday close to its border with Afghanistan designed to simulate how it would respond if “terrorist groups” such as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) organization mounted an attack.
- ISIS video threatens attack on US
A new Islamic State video has warned that countries taking part in Syria airstrikes will suffer the same fate as France, which was hit with multiple attacks on Friday. It specifically threatens an attack on Washington.
- Saudi warplanes target fresh areas across Yemen
Saudi military aircraft have conducted a new round of airstrikes against several areas across Yemen.
- ISIS plot to attack Shia pilgrims on Arbaeen foiled
Ahlul Bayt News Agency -ABNA- Iraqi army forces has dismantled an ISIS cell in the region of “al-Yusufiyah”, southern Baghdad, avoiding a major terror attack planned to target big Shia gathering in Arbaeen of Imam Hussein (AS).
- When terror strikes, Saudi Arabia evades responsibility
We cannot defeat IS without defeating Wahhabi theology. And that means spending as much effort in defending liberal ideas.
- VIDEO: Manufacturing Terror: How Saudi Arabia Helped Create Islamic State
In light of the latest terrorist attacks in Paris, we take a look back at an interview with CIA whistleblower John Kiriakou, who singled out Saudi Arabia for its role in creating radical extremism in the Middle East.