- Bajrang Dal wants ban on Zakir Naik’s M’luru rally
After Tipu Sultan controversy, the Congress Government in Karnataka led by Chief Minister Siddaramaiah is expected to face one more major controversy over Islamic preacher Zakir Naik’s visit to the coastal town of Mangaluru on 3 January 2016.
- ISIS Prints Fake Syrian Passports
The US Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Friday released a report warning that ISIS has the ability to print fake Syrian passports.
- Nigerian Shias say soldiers have killed hundreds
KADUNA(Nigeria): Soldiers killed hundreds of Shia Muslims this weekend after their group opened fire on the convoy of Nigeria’s army chief, the Shia Islamic Movement and military reports said Monday. Other reports put the number of dead at about 20.
- Iranian parliament condemns massacre of Shias in Nigeria
The Iranian Parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy Commission denounced the recent killing of a number of Shia Muslims in Nigeria, calling on the Foreign Ministry to follow up on the issue via international bodies, Tasnim reported.
- Militant Sunni group claims deadly Pakistan market blast
14.12.2015- Sectarian militant group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi claimed responsibility Sunday for a bomb blast that killed 23 people at a crowded bazaar in a predominantly Shia area of Pakistan’s north-western tribal region.
- The US and Iran still have totally opposite objectives in Syria
“Yes, there is a strategy,” US Secretary of State John Kerry said of US policy in Syria in his December 5th address at the Brookings Institution.
- Barelvi, Deobandi clerics lead 50k-strong rally against Kamlesh Tiwari
Bareilly: The Barelvis and Deobandis on Monday come together to protest the remarks made by alleged Hindu Mahasabha leader Kamlesh Tiwari, disparaging of the Prophet.
- Nigerian Shia movement leader’s wife ‘alive’ – army
The wife of the leader of Nigeria’s main Shia Muslim sect is alive, the Nigerian army says, denying earlier reports that she was killed in clashes with the army in northern Kaduna state.
- Chief suspect of Kuwait’s Shia mosque attack in Jun, sentenced to death
A Kuwaiti appeals court has upheld a death sentence against a man convicted in connection with an Islamic State-claimed suicide bombing at a prominent Shiite mosque in the capital in June.
- Shiite Massacre in Zaria inspired by Wahhabism & Zionism; Army fear Shia Muslims’ activities
Ahlul Bayt News Agency – Nigeria’s Army spokesman Colonel Sani Usman after Shiites Massacre in Hussainiyyah Baqeeyatullah and arresting Leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky in yesterday said the activities of What he called Shiite “Sect” in Zaria cannot be tolerated and must stop.