- Iraq’s top Shiite cleric speaks out against Turkish troops
President Tayyip Erdogan declared on Friday he would not bow to Iraqi demands he withdraw Turkish troops from a camp close to the Islamic State-held city of Mosul, and Baghdad said it would ask the U.N. Security Council to order them to leave.
- Saudi Anti-Terror Plan Pits Sunni Against Shia Across Middle East
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — “The Saudis’ coalition likely will pit Sunnis versus Shia,” Independent Institute Center on Peace and Liberty Director Ivan Eland told Sputnik. “Obviously, the Shia-dominated Iraq government thinks so, since it refused to join.”
- Photos: Hundreds Protest in Chennai of India Against Shia Massacre in Nigeria
Ahlul Bayt News Agency – Hundreds of Muslims from Chennai (a city of Indian) under the guidance of Shiite Cleric Ghulam Mohammad Mehdi Khan held a huge protest against the brutal attack on Nigerian cleric Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky and the massacre of thousands Muslims by the hands of army.
- Rouhani urges probe into Shia killing in Nigeria
TEHRAN, Dec. 16 (MNA) – Rouhani raised the issue of army attack against Nigerian Shia community, calling for formation of a fact-finding mission to investigate the issue.
- Shiite group charges Nigerian soldiers burying bodies to hide massacre death toll
LAGOS, Nigeria — Shiite group charges Nigerian soldiers burying bodies to hide massacre death toll.
- Breitbart News Daily: Levin Goes to War with Media; Breitbart Goes to War with Muslim Brotherhood
On the December 17, Breitbart News Daily show, on Sirius XM Patriot channel 125 from 6AM to 9AM EST, executive chairman and host Stephen K. Bannon will interview a number of guests, including Breitbart London editor-in-chief Raheem Kassam to discuss the San Bernardino shooter’s terror-linked, ultra-orthodox Islamic sect.
- Experts say Hamas and ISIS cooperating to fight their new common enemy: Egypt
“Hamas needs the Salafi jihadists to break the Egyptian siege on Gaza; The Salafists need Hamas technical know-how to produce short range rockets and other weapons,”
- FBI evidence: Ben Carson right about ‘terrorist’ CAIR
After calling for an investigation of a major Washington, D.C.-based Muslim organization as a “supporter of terrorism,” Dr. Ben Carson warned at the Republican primary debate Tuesday night that the Muslim Brotherhood is exploiting the nation’s “politically correct” attitude.
- The Salafis’ Daddy Warbucks: Saudi Arabia
The first-ever global meeting of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) network of some 200 jurisdictions over the weekend in Paris “to discuss actions…to combat the financing of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) …and to combat the financing of terrorism ” will probably make the participants feel good, but will do little to cut-off state sponsorship of the fast growing radical Islamist movement.
- Confusion clouds Saudi Arabia’s coalition against militancy | Reuters
RIYADH Western nations welcomed Saudi Arabia’s new Islamic coalition against terrorism, but confusion over its role, even among its own members, may undermine its ambitions of tackling militancy and deflecting international criticism of Riyadh.