- Exclusive Photos Show Nigerian Soldiers Wiping Out Shiite Sites In Zaria, Covering Up Their Crimes
The photos obtained by SaharaReporters capture the widespread destruction of Shiite homes and sites. They also suggest that the military specifically targeted personal property belonging to Sheik Zakzaky.
- Zaria Massacre: Yobe State Shiite leader Missing; He martyred, We don’t know his whereabouts
Nigeria – Ahlul Bayt News Agency – Yobe State deputy leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Mallam Bala Afuwa, has confirmed the missing of their leader Mallam Lawan Mustapha Nasidi, following the Zaria attacks by Nigerian Army.
- Turkey’s Dangerous Ambitions
It is the same old Middle East story: The Shiite accuse Sunnis of passionately following sectarian policies; Sunnis accuse the Shiite of passionately following sectarian polices; and they are both right. Except that Turkey’s pro-Sunni sectarian policies are taking an increasingly perilous turn as they push Turkey into new confrontations, adding newcomers to an already big list of hostile countries.
- Hezbollah holds recruiting push for war in Syria
BEIRUT — At tightly guarded facilities in south Lebanon, men as young as 17 undergo training by the Shiite guerrilla group Hezbollah on weapons and anti-insurgent tactics before being sent to Syria to fight alongside President Bashar Assad’s forces.
- Seized Islamic State Documents Reveal Terror Group’s ‘Rules’ For Rape
WASHINGTON — Islamic State has sanctioned the harvesting of human organs in a previously undisclosed ruling by the group’s Islamic scholars, raising concerns that the violent extremist group may be trafficking in body parts.
- Violence killed over 11,000 people in Iraq in 2015: UN
A UN mission says thousands of people have lost their lives and many more sustained injuries as a result of the ongoing violence in Iraq in the current year.
- Photos: Indians celebrate Muslim week of unity in Gujarat
The week between 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal and 17th Rabi-ul-Awwal is commemorated as a Muslim unity week.
- Iran calls China to join the fight
China should play a more active role in fighting Islamic State, a senior figure in a body that advises Iran’s Supreme Leader said yesterday, according to the country’s Fars news agency.
- Saudi warplanes kill eight Yemeni civilians
At least eight Yemeni civilians have lost their lives when Saudi warplanes launched a string of airstrikes against various areas across the country.
- Why Palestinians Love Baby-Killers
Samir Kuntar was a terrorist who committed one of the most brutal terrorist attacks one can imagine.