- Saudi envoy to Iraq repeats call for militants to surrender
Saudi ambassador to Iraq Thamer al-Sabhan told Al-Arabiya News that calls for Saudis involved in the fighting alongside extremist groups in Iraq – such as the ISIS and al-Nusra Front – to hand themselves over, is still on.
- Salafi Movement puts off programme in city
South Karnataka Salafi Movement has postponed its public programme scheduled here on January 2, 2016 by two more months after Police Commissioner S. Murugan banned Islamic scholar Zakir Naik from addressing it.
- Hundreds, including top leaders, abandon Islamist party
AMMAN — Around 400 members of the Islamic Action Front (IAF) including top leaders, submitted their resignations on Thursday morning.
- Pakistan jails Saudi mission attacker for 14 years
KARACHI: A court in Pakistan on Wednesday sentenced a Shiite militant to 14 years in prison for throwing grenades at the Saudi Arabian consulate in Karachi four years ago, a prosecutor said.
- Wounded Fighters, Civilians Evacuated from Syria
BEIRUT (AP) — Hundreds of people from opposite sides in Syria’s civil war were evacuated from contested areas on Monday under a U.N.-backed truce, with one group headed to Turkey and another en route to areas controlled by Syrian President Bashar Assad.
- Photos: Unity Week Kick off in Bauchi, Nigeria
Unity Week of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria started in Bauchi, Katsina and other states.
- Iraqis will flush Takfiri terrorists out soon: Iran
Tehran : Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has expressed confidence that the Iraqi army and volunteer fighters will recapture all areas in the country from Takfiri terrorists soon.
- Indonesian Hospital opens in Gaza
A hospital in the Gaza Strip funded entirely by donations from Indonesians has opened its doors on Sunday.
- ISIS Executes 20 Villagers near Mosul, Iraq
ISIS militants have executed a number of civilians in their northern Iraqi stronghold of Mosul.
- There has never been war between Shia and Sunni: cleric
TEHRAN – The dean of Al-Mustafa International University has aid there has never been a war between Shias and Sunnis.