- Punjab govt bans Tablighi Jamat stay, preaching in Universities
LAHORE (Web Desk) – Punjab government bans Tablighi Jamaat preaching and stay in University campuses.
- Iran ‘flies surveillance drone over US warship’
Iran flew an unarmed drone over a US aircraft carrier and took “precise” photographs during a naval drill in the Gulf, its state broadcaster said.
- Iran to buy 40 ATR planes: vice minister
TEHRAN:Iran expects to finalise within days a deal to buy up to 40 planes from ATR, the European manufacturer of turboprop aircraft, a deputy transport minister said today.
- Zaria Shia massacre: El-Rufai inaugurates panel of inquiry; Islamic Movement calls it as Unfair
The Kaduna State governor!, Nasir El-Rufai, on Friday inaugurated the Judicial Commission of Inquiry he set up recently, following Army’s brutal attack on Islamic Movement of Nigeria and its leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, Premium reported.
- Elections guarantee system’s long-life, religious democracy
Provisional Friday Prayers Imam of Tehran Hojjatoleslam Kazem Seddiqi said in his 1st sermon elections not only guarantee system’s long life, but also safeguard it religious democracy aspect.
- Ex-Imam of Grand Mecca Mosque: ISIS is as Islamic as Us
Sheikh Adel Al Kilbani was the former Imam of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, a significant position considering its importance in Sunni Muslim life.
- Iraqi says ISIS can be beaten this year
The speaker of the Iraqi Parliament said Friday that Islamic State militants in his country can be defeated this year by continued international strikes combined with aggressive local resistance.
- Nigeria Plans Inquiry Into Deadly Clashes Between Army and Shiite Sect
KADUNA, Nigeria — Government officials in northern Nigeria on Friday announced plans to appoint a judicial commission to investigate clashes in the northern city of Zaria between the Nigerian Army and a Shiite Islamic sect that the sect’s members say ended in a massacre.
- The Fragile Peace Of An Iraqi City Once Run By ISIS
Nine months ago, the only way into Tikrit was to roll along dirt roads recently cleared of ISIS explosives.
- Suicide attack kills 4 at mosque in Saudi Arabia’s Shia region
A suicide bomber attacked a mosque in Shia-populated eastern Saudi Arabia during Friday prayers, killing four people before worshippers disarmed and tied up his accomplice who had fired on them.