- Collapse of Saudi Kingdom Near
AhlulBayt News Agency – A guaranteed supply of oil has bought a guaranteed supply of security. Ignoring autocratic practices and the export of Wahhabi extremism, Washington stubbornly dubs its ally “moderate.”
- Bahrain: Appeals Court Upholds Expelling Shiite Cleric Stripped of Citizenship
AhlulBayt News Agency – The Bahraini High Criminal Court (Appeals) upheld the sentence to expel Sheikh Mohammad Khojasteh, the Bahraini Shiite cleric and member of Ulama Islamic Council, whose nationality had been revoked.
- Gaza bombing targets home of Shiite leader
Jerusalem: A bomb attack targeted the home of a leader of a Palestinian Shiite Muslim movement in the Gaza Strip today, causing damage but no injuries, the group and security sources said.
- Shiites: Muslim Group Cautions Govt On El-Zakzaky
A GROUP, Nigerian Muslim Women, has urged the Federal Government not to release Shiite leader, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, saying the action will compound the country’s security challenges.
- Sayyed Nasrallah Warns Israel of 3rd Lebanon War, and to Al-Saud: Ground Intervention in Syria Will End You
AhlulBayt News Agency – Hizbullah Secretary General His Eminence Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah delivered on Tuesday a speech in which he tackled a number of regional issues.
- Fallujah clashes continue between Iraqi tribesmen, Daesh terrorists
Clashes between Iraqi tribesmen and Takfiri Daesh terrorists in the city of Fallujah continued on Saturday for a second day, as Iraq’s forces go on with the battle to rid the country of terrorists.
- Twin bombings kill 25, injure tens in western Syria
At least 25 people have lost their lives and some 40 others sustained injuries in twin bomb attacks targeting a residential neighborhood in Syria’s western city of Homs.
- Iran military advisers in Syria on request of Damascus government: Zarif
Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says Iranian military advisers are in Syria at the request of the Damascus government.
- Top cleric invites all to attend election boxes regardless of differences
Provisional Friday Prayers Imam of Tehran considered broad presence of people in election as an effective means to dismantle enemies’ plots, inviting people of all walks of life to participate in parliament and Leadership Experts Assembly elections.