- Saudi To Offer Nigeria $2.5bn For More Extremism After #ZariaMassacre
Immediately after the brutal Zaria Massacre by the Nigerian Army that killed 1000+ defenseless Nigerians in Zaria, we declared that it was a foreign-sponsored agenda by Western imperialism & Global Zionism using the Saudi regime as usual as a front.
- Shiite, Army Clash: Again, Investigative Panel Fails to Sit
he inability of the legal counsel to the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) otherwise known as Shiites to get access to its leader, Sheik Ibrahim Zakzaky, has again stalled the sitting of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry set up by the Kaduna State Government to investigate the clashes bet the Islamic group and the Nigerian Army on Zaria in December 2015.
- Iran Increases Efforts to Arm Shiite Militias in the Gulf, Threatening U.S. Allies
Iran’s increasing efforts to ship explosively formed penetrators (EFPs) to Shiite militants in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia pose a strategic threat to those American allies in the Gulf, Michael Knights argued in a paper published on Wednesday by the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, where he is a fellow.
- Saudi Forces Martyred a Bahraini Shiite in Awamiyah / Pics
AhlulBayt News Agency – Security forces in Saudi Arabia raided the town of Awamiyah in the country’s eastern Qatif region on Tuesday and shot martyred a Bahraini Shia man and injured 26 others.
- Riyadh, Emirates ban citizens from traveling to Lebanon
Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday urged their citizens not to travel to Lebanon, days after Riyadh cut $4 billion in aid to Lebanese security forces.
- Senior Iranian Shia scholar ‘Ayatollah Araki’ meets with top Lebanese cleric
AhlulBayt News Agency – Ayatollah Mohsen Araki, Secretary General of the World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought, met with Sheikh Ahmad El Zein, senior Lebanese cleric detailing views on the activities of Takfiri (excommunication) and extremist groups in the Middle East region and supports of the Zionist regime for terrorist groups.
- Grand Imam of Al Azhar calls for more tolerance between Shias and Sunnis
Dr Shaikh Ahmad Al Tayyeb, the Grand Imam of Al Azhar, on Monday urged more tolerance among different Islamic schools and doctrines, saying it was the best way to combat extremism.
- UN condemns Isis for triple bombing that kills 130 in Damascus
The UN Relief and Works Agency (Unwra) has condemned a triple bombing at the Saida Zeinab suburb of Damascus on Sunday that killed 90 civilians and 40 security personnel and wounded 150.
- ‘Saudi Arabia has built a road to destruction’
TEHRAN — Imam Abdul Alim Musa (Clarence Reams), the director of Masjid Al-Islam in Washington D.C., believes that the policy that the new rulers in the Saudi kingdom has adopted is “suicidal”.