- ISIS Urges Supporters to Kill Named Muslim ‘Infidels’ in the West; Rep. Ellison Hits Back: ‘Liars, Murderers, Torturers, and Rapists’
(CNSNews.com) – The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS/ISIL) is urging its followers to kill identified Muslim figures in the West, saying they are “obligatory” targets unless they “openly repent from kufr [disbelief] before they are apprehended.”
- Saudi Arabia’s religious police ordered to be ‘gentle’
The Saudi authorities have moved to curb the powers of the notorious religious police, or “mutawa”.
- Amnesty International calls for probe into Nigerian military killings of Shias
Nigeria’s Kaduna state government has said it secretly buried hundreds of minority Shia Muslims in a mass grave, after the victims were killed in army raids that underline ongoing impunity despite President Muhammadu Buhari’s promises to end military abuses.
- On Saudi arms deal, the new boss in Ottawa is just like the old boss
Well. If further proof was needed that the sunny new regime in Ottawa is perfectly capable of behaving just like the un-sunny previous regime, we now have it, in a memo that was stamped “Secret,” then rather inconveniently laid bare in the Federal Court of Canada.
- Young Arabs Rejecting Islamic State, Says Annual Survey
Young Arabs are rejecting the Islamic State by an “overwhelming majority,” according to a respected annual survey of 3,500 youths throughout the Middle East, reported the Dubai-based Gulf News.
- Over 300 minority Shiite Muslims buried in mass grave in Nigeria
Lagos (Nigeria): Nigeria’s Kaduna state government has said it secretly buried hundreds of minority Shiite Muslims in a mass grave, after the victims were killed in army raids that underline ongoing impunity despite President Muhammadu Buhari’s promises to end military abuses.
- Senior Shia scholar calls for cultural, research plans on Islamic proximity
AhlulBayt News Agency – Ayatollah Mohammad Ali Taskhiri, advisor of the Supreme Leader on Muslim world affairs, attended the meeting of Islamic proximity research center calling cultural and research issues as an important axis of the center demanding for newer proposals on the subject.
- Shia cleric congratulates PM for his Saudi Arabia visit
A delegation of Muslims today met Prime Minister Narendra Modi and congratulated him on his recent visit to Saudi Arabia.
- Iran builds 2nd hospital in southern Pakistan
AhlulBayt News Agency – In less than one year, the second hospital built by Iran as a gift and humanitarian aid from the people and the government of Iran to their Pakistani friends, has been inaugurated in Pakistan’s Sindh province.
- Jordan Shuts Down Muslim Brotherhood Headquarters
AMMAN, Jordan — The Jordanian police closed down the headquarters of the Muslim Brotherhood in Jordan on Wednesday, the group said in a statement.