- Saudi IS members killing their own relatives
The Islamic State’s (IS) influence has penetrated Saudi Arabia so successfully via social media that some Saudi youth are being persuaded to kill soldiers and police, even when they are family members.
- Top Iraqi Shiite cleric makes unannounced visit to Iran
Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr traveled to Iran on Monday, a top aide said, a day after hundreds of his supporters withdrew from Iraq’s fortified International Zone following protests that paralyzed the government.
- Tens of Thousands Shiite Pilgrims Converge on Baghdad Shrine
Tens of thousands of Shiite pilgrims converged Tuesday on a golden-domed Shiite shrine in Baghdad to commemorate the anniversary of the death of a revered imam as authorities tightened security measures in the Iraqi capital amid concerns of more attacks by Sunni extremists.
- Iraq: Car Bomb Kills 18 Shiite Pilgrims in Baghdad
In Iraq, a car bomb exploded in the Iraqi capital Baghdad Monday, killing at least 18 Shiite pilgrims and wounding 45 people.
- Shiite militia burned ISIS captive alive in liberated Bashir
ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – Shiite militia, known as Hashd al-Shaabi, burned an Islamic State (ISIS) militant alive on Monday in the recently liberated village of Bashir, in southern Kirkuk.
- Azerbaijan authorities completely destroyed Shiite Seminary of Imam Zaman in Nardaran
AhlulBayt News Agency – Yesterday afternoon 2nd of May, the Azerbaijani authorities completely destroyed ‘Imam Zaman’ Shiite seminary in city of Nardaran.
- Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky Symbolizes Unity of Humanity
Yesterday been 1st May we celebrated the “International Labour Day” to honor all workers the world over.
- US will undoubtedly destroy Daesh: CIA chief
CIA Director John Brennan says the United States will undoubtedly destroy the Daesh (ISIL) terrorist group, which has captured large parts of Syria and Iraq, where about 10 million people live under their control.
- PHOTOS: ISIS Militants Wage Rocket Attacks on Shia Army
In a new photo report purportedly released by the Islamic State, ISIS militants in “Wilayat Dijlah,” or “State of the Tigris,” Iraq, blast the “rafidi” army with rockets.
- The King and the Islamists
King Abdullah II bin al-Hussein of Jordan is not afraid to show his animosity toward the Muslim Brotherhood, a popular Islamist group founded in Egypt with a number of international chapters and broad support in the Hashemite Kingdom.