- APPG speaks out on Bahrain’s clampdown on Shias
In a media release issued today the APPG for International Freedom of Religion or Belief expressed deep concern about the revocation of citizenship from Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim, the most senior Shia religious figure in Bahrain, and continuing discrimination against the Shia community in Bahrain.
- Soleimani issues rare political statement on Bahrain
Iranian politicians and military commanders have condemned the Sunni ruling family in Bahrain for revoking the citizenship of the country’s top Shiite cleric, Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim.
- Bahrain crackdown on Shiites ‘very dangerous’: Iran FM
Bahrain’s crackdown on the main Shiite opposition bloc Al-Wefaq was “creating a very dangerous situation” and needs closer international scrutiny, Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif warned today.
- The myth of a tripartite Iraq
Since the overthrow of Saddam Hussein in 2003 and breakdown of the Iraqi state, ethno-sectarian partition has become a popular political mantra.
- The Media’s Bias against Islam’s Preachers
In light of the recent barbaric massacre in Orlando, various political activists and presidential candidates have shown their true colors by their method of grievance after the shooting.
- US-Saudi Takfiri project threatening Mideast region: Nasrallah
Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah hails the movement’s slain military commander Mustafa Badreddine at the hands of Takfiri groups in Syria last month.
- Iran FM meets Russian counterpart, Afghan president in Tashkent
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has met his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, and Afghan President Ashraf Ghani on the sidelines of a two-day summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO).
- Saudi warplanes mistakenly bomb allied forces in northern Yemen
Saudi military aircraft have reportedly targeted Riyadh-sponsored militiamen loyal to resigned Yemeni President Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi in Yemen’s northern province of al-Jawf, killing and injuring scores of the mercenaries.
- All Islamic communities break their silence on cruelty of Bahraini regime towards Sheikh Qassim – Grand Ayatollah Nouri
AhlulBayt News Agency – Grand Ayatollah Hossein Noori Hamedani, prominent Iranian jurisprudent has issued a message denouncing Al Kalifa regime for striping of Sheikh Isa Qassim citizenship stressing that all Islamic communities to break their silence and carry out their humanitarian and Islamic duties.