- Zakir Naik’s 10 statements that will shock you
Dr Zakir Naik is a popular but controversial Islamic orator and founder of the Mumbai-based Islamic Research Foundation. He has been banned in the United Kingdom, Canada, and Indonesia for his ‘hate speeches’.
- Baghdad blast killed 292, many burned alive
Baghdad (AFP) – A Baghdad bombing claimed by the Islamic State group killed 292 people, according to a new toll issued Thursday, many of whom were trapped in blazing buildings and burned alive.
- Double game? Even as it battles ISIS, Turkey gives other extremists shelter
To his Turkish hosts, Rifai Ahmed Taha was a tiny, elf-like man with an oversize beard and colorful past. To U.S. officials, he was a dangerous terrorist who would be tracked and targeted — if ever he left his Turkish sanctuary.
- Shia Imam injured, wife martyred in gun attack in Pakistan’s Islamabad
AhlulBayt News Agency – Armed assailants attacked a Shia Muslim cleric in Bani Gala area of Islamabad, Pakistan late Saturday night, killing his wife and injuring him, police said.
- Will ISIS be pushed easily from Mosul after ‘mother of all battles’?
Baghdad (CNN)”It is a splendid city, beautifully built,” a famous Muslim geographer once wrote.
- Muslim clerics in India unite against superstar televangelist Zakir Naik
Superstar Islamic televangelist Zakir Naik claims to be a messenger of peace and harmony.
- Saudi warplanes bombed Yemen’s Sanhan, causalities reported
AhlulBayt News Agency – Saudi Arabia is continuing its airstrikes on Yemen in a blatant violation of a UN-brokered truce.
- Saudi’s deep hostility towards Iran due to defeat in Iraq, Syria & Yemen
AhlulBayt News Agency – Saudi Arabia’s former spy chief has attended an annual meeting of a terrorist group highly detested in Iran, raising the stakes in the kingdom’s confrontational approach toward the Islamic Republic.
- Imam Abdul Alim Musa: ‘From lynching and slaving to shooting and jailing; US Blacks still suffer’
AhlulBayt News Agency – Born as Clarence Reams in 1945, Abdul Alim Musa is an African-American Muslim Imam and the director of Masjid al-Islam of Washington, D.C..
- Iraqi airstrike kills senior member of Daesh
A high-ranking member of the Takfiri Daesh terrorist group has been killed in an Iraqi airstrike in the province of Salahuddin, north of the capital, Baghdad.