- What You Need to Know About Turkey’s Political Landscape Amid Attempted Military Coup
Amid an attempted coup in Turkey, here’s a look at the fraught political landscape of the country that is often called “the bridge between East and West.”
- Watch: Zakir Naik Supports Taliban’s Decision To Destroy Buddha Statues, Calls Buddhists ‘Drug Addicts’!
At a Chennai event in 2002, controversial Islamic preacher Zakir Naik was asked a question by about the Taliban’s fatwa to destroy Bamiyan Buddhas after they termed the status “un-Islamic”.
- Zakir Naik portrays evil face of Islam: RSS leader
MEERUT: During his visit to Baraut on Saturday to launch a book and inaugurate a memorial in the name of 1857 freedom fighters of Johri village, senior Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) leader Indresh Kumar said, “All major Islamic organisations of the world oppose Zakir Naik’s teachings. According to them, he is propagating the evil face of Islam.
- Bahrain’s leading Shia leader charged with corruption
The charges come as the government controversially looks to take over collection of a Shia tax, known as the fifth
- Muslim group asks for reviving Amarnath Yatra
Lucknow: A section of Sufis and Shia Muslims came together on Saturday to demand action against television preacher Zakir Naik and resumption of Amarnath yatra for pilgrims.
- The lessons of Chilcot can help us avoid disasters like Iraq in future – if we choose to heed them
K.S.Venkatachalam says the report into the Iraq war shows how it made the world more dangerous, with protective intervention one of the casualties
- France attacker some mad dog, says Shia cleric Maulana Sadiq
LUCKNOW: Revered Shia cleric Maulana Kalbe Sadiq condemned the terrorist attack in France and warned the community to stay away from anything which is against humanity.
- Shiite Muslim man saves hundreds by hugging ISIS suicide bomber
AhlulBayt News Agency – In what could only be described as a selfless valiant act, an Iraqi Shia Muslim man stopped a suicide bomber from causing more carnage than intended.
- ISIS Claims Bloody Incident in France’s Nice
AhlulBayt News Agency – Amaq, a news outlet affiliated to Daesh, said in a statement via its Telegram account on Saturday that the person behind the assault was a member of the terror group.
- Iran FM briefs parliament on Turkey botched coup: MP
Iran’s foreign minister has briefed the parliament (Majlis) on the latest developments in neighboring Turkey, which recently witnessed an attempted military coup against the Ankara government.