- The 28 Pages that Damn Saudi Arabia
More puzzling than the elusive pages from the Congressional 9/11 inquiry is why Obama released them, and specifically, why now.
- And these are the ‘good guys’! Sickening video shows US-backed Syrian rebels taunting and then brutally beheading a young boy because he was a ‘spy’
Fighters from a US-backed Syrian militant group have been filmed brutally beheading a child as young as 11.
- Top Pak Shia leader ‘Allama Jafri’ faints during 68 days of hunger strike; Nawaz govt still silent over ongoing Shia killings
AhlulBayt News Agency – Top Pakistani Shiite leader and leader of Majlis Wahdat ul Muslimeen (MWM), Allama Raja Nasir Abbas Jafri, has again fallen sick, shifted to his house from the Hunger strike camp, where he is under constant doctor’s observation before being shifted to a hospital, according MWM spokesman.
- Two ‘LeJ men’ wanted for Shia killings shot dead
Karachi: Anti-terrorism police claimed gunning down two militants belonging to the banned Al-Qaeda Indian Subcontinent and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi in a pre-dawn encounter in the Shah Latif area on Wednesday.
- Lebanese Hezbollah denounces terrorists’ crime against Palestinian child in Syria’s Aleppo
AhlulBayt News Agency – Hezbollah condemned on Wednesday the atrocious crime committed by the terrorists of “Harakat Nour al-Din al-Zenki” against the Palestinian child in Handarat camp in north of Aleppo, considering that it continues the comprehensive war on the oppressed Palestinians in the Zionist entity and in various countries in the world, especially in Syria.
- Maulana Azad Uni VC gives clean chit to Zakir Naik
Zafar Sareshwala, VC of Maulana Azad National Urdu University Hyderabad, has given clean chit to controversial ‘Islamic preacher’ Zakir Naik.
- Karbala Samiti urges PM for capital punishment to Zakir Naik
Strongly condemning the act of terrorism committed by some ‘so-called’ Muslims, Moharram Karbala Samiti and members of Muslim community urged the Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, to hang Islamic preacher Zakir Nayak till death who has been in controversy in the recent days for his wrong preaching.While addressing media persons at Raipur Press Club Gulam Sailani Ashrafi, General Secretary of Moharram Karbala Samiti, Bhilai Nagar and others stressed that people in the name of religion are trying to defame the entire community.
- Retrial begins for Muslim Brotherhood leaders in ‘Guidance Bureau’ case, adjourned to October
The Cairo Criminal Court is holding Wednesday the first session for the retrial of Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Mohamed Badie, his deputy Khairat El-Shater, and other Brotherhood members in the case of violence that took place at the organisation’s headquarters in Moqattam in 2013.
- Sheikh Isa Qassim’s spokesman warns Bahrain regime over harming cleric
The spokesman of Bahrain’s Sheikh Isa Qassim warns that there will be consequences if the prominent Shia cleric is harmed or taken away from the people.
- Insulting Sunni Sharia, Principles Form of Blasphemy – Says Grand Ayatollah Makarem
AhlulBayt News Agency – Stressing that no one is allowed to insult Sunni principles and their sharia, the Grand Shiite cleric, Ayatollah Nasir Makarem Shirazi, said, “Wahhabis call Sunni Muslims, Shia Muslims, Christians and followers of any other religion as infidels; They have no understanding of genuine Islam and its principles whatsoever,”