- Syria rebel beheading of child sparks outrage
Aleppo (Syria) (AFP) – Syrian residents and the opposition expressed outrage on Wednesday at the brutal beheading of a child by a rebel group in Aleppo city, branding it a “heinous act”.
- Leading Republicans Plumb The Depths Of Racist Islamophobia
Republican leaders, eager to stoke the ugliest aspects of their right-wing base, have found yet another new low for racist Islamophobia in American politics.
- We didn’t need a ‘smoking gun’ from the 28 pages to prove Saudi Arabia is a bad friend to America
After 13 years, the feds finally released the missing 28 pages of the 9/11 commission report, a document withheld from public view so long it has achieved near-mythic proportions.
- The Shia militias taking back Iraq from Isis — video
The Hashd are a controversial group of 40 mainly Shia militias with strong links to Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon.
- Bahraini Shittes never submit to injustice of Al Khalifa rulers
AhlulBayt News Agency – Bahraini Shia Leader Sheikh Issa Qassem’s representative in Iran Hojjatoleslam Abdollah Daqaq said on Wednesday that Bahraini Shiia Muslims will never submit to injustice of Bahraini Al Khalifa rulers.
- Iran Discovers Secret Terrorist Tunnel, Arrests 40 Suspects
AhlulBayt News Agency – Iranian Interior Minister Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli announced that the country’s security forces have discovered a secret tunnel in Eastern Iran that the terrorists sought to use for sabotage operations.
- Iran condemns French raids on Syrian village
AhlulBayt News Agency – Foreign Ministry spokesman Ghasemi condemned death of civilians in Aleppo countryside by bombardment of French fighters.
- Britain doubles military troops in Iraq
AhlulBayt News Agency – Britain is doubling its deployment of troops to Iraq, says Secretary of State for Defense Michael Fallon, citing fight on Daesh terrorists.
- Kuwaiti Daily: Give The Islamic State A Caliphate To Act As Sunni Buffer Against Shiite Iran
TEL AVIV – “Leave ISIS Be” is the provocative title of an article published last week by the Kuwaiti daily Al-Jarida, which claims that the best way to combat the terror group is to recognize it as a sovereign state, thereby forcing it to accept accountability for its actions on the international stage.
- Iraqi troops are advancing to liberate Mosul: Abadi
AhlulBayt News Agency – Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Thursday that the security forces are advancing towards Mosul with an aim to free it from ISIS strongholds.