- Zakir Naik on Saudi Arabia’s payroll to convert Hindus to Islam?
New Delhi: Controversial televangelist Zakir Naik of the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF) used funds from countries like Saudi Arabia to carry out illegal conversions in India, says a report.
- Is Saudi Arabia really seeking regime change in Iran?
TEHRAN, Iran — Just as the Iranian judiciary was preparing to put those who stormed the Saudi Embassy in Tehran earlier this year on trial, former Saudi intelligence chief and diplomat Prince Turki al-Faisal Al Saud appeared to step up the campaign against Iran by appearing at the July 9 annual conference of the exiled Iranian opposition group Mujahedeen-e-Khalq (MEK) in Paris.
- Iraq violence: Did IS use new type of bomb for deadliest attack?
On a Baghdad street once throbbing with life, there is a soft recitation of prayers, a silent lighting of candles, and quiet sobbing at the edges of charred ruins.
- Is Iran its own worst enemy in Twitter war with Saudi Arabia?
Iranian media outlets have asked authorities to reconsider their nearly seven-year ban on Twitter so that Iranian users can answer in greater force to the millions of Saudi Arabian Twitter users who have begun anti-Iranian hashtags in recent months.
- Things you are curious about regarding the coup attempt in Turkey
July 15, 2016 was a historic day for Turkey. A minority group that infiltrated the Turkish army attempted a coup to overthrow the elected government.
- Kuwait jails Shia MP for insulting Saudi, Bahrain
A Kuwaiti court yesterday sentenced a Shia lawmaker to 14 years and six months in absentia for remarks deemed highly offensive to fellow Gulf states Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.
- Iraq to integrate Shia militia group into armed forces
The Iraqi government has decided to integrate the Hashd al-Shaabi, an umbrella group of Shia militias, into the Iraqi armed forces, a spokesman for Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi told Anadolu Agency.
- Bahrain regime escalates crackdown on Shia clerics and freedom of religion and assembly
AhlulBayt News Agency – The Bahraini regime has intensified state restrictions on the right to freedom of religion for the country’s Shia majority.
- Rafsanjani: Bloody Conflicts Results of Taliban Teachings
AhlulBayt News Agency – A group of Pakistani Shiite clerics met and conversed with Ayatollah Hashemi Rafsanjani this morning 27 july 2016.
- Iran condemns Syria’s Qamishli terrorist attack
AhlulBayt News Agency – Foreign Ministry spokesperson categorically condemned, on Thursday, the terrorist attack to Syrian city of Qamishli. The twin truck blasts claimed the lives of around 50 civilians on Wednesday.