- Islamic State’s Important Smuggling City of Manbij, Syria, Has Fallen to the Kurd-Arab Force
The Syrian War is nowhere near over, but the Daesh (ISIS, ISIL) episode may be drawing to an end.
- Kuwait, not Saudi, ISIS’ terror bank?
Bengaluru, Aug 8: The arrest of Kuwaiti national Abdullah Hadi last week, who is accused of having financed Indian recruits into the ISIS, has raised a curious question. Is Kuwait, not Saudi Arabia as believed, the great Jihad funding ground? Hadi was arrested by Kuwaiti police after a tip off from India.
- Bahrain Suspends Friday Prayers Imam
Manama – Bahraini General Persecution has declared the suspension of a Friday prayers imam for defaming the constitutional regime in the kingdom during a Friday prayer sermon. Security forces also arrested a number of citizens who participated in an illegal gathering in Duraz village.
- Bomb rips through hospital in Pakistan, killing at least 30
A bomb explosion has killed at least 30 people inside a major hospital in the restive city of Quetta in southwest Pakistan.
- ‘Operatives planning to attack Shia youth trekking to Abuja to demand release of Zakzaky’
Members of the islamic Movement in Nigerian (IMN) also known as Shi’ite have claimed that security operatives are planning to attack Shi’ite youths trekking to Abuja to demand release of their leader, Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky.
- #Day30: Massive Shia-Sunni Unity March On Way To Hazratbal To Pay Homage to ‘Martyrs’
After offering Maqrib prayers together at Shia stronghold of Hassanabad in old city, a Sunni-Shia marched together to Hazratbal to express solidarity with “martyrs” of Kashmir.
- Al Khalifa regime arrests 4 Shia clerics amid relentless crackdown
AhlulBayt News Agency – Bahraini police have arrested four Shia clerics as the Manama regime presses ahead with its repression of prominent figures from the majority religious community in the Persian Gulf state.
- Sheikh Akhtari to Allama Jafri: Your healthiness & blessing presence more irritating for enemies of Quran and Islam
AhlulBayt News Agency – Secretary General of Ahlul Bayt world Assembly sent a letter to Allama Raja Nasir Abbas Jafri and asked to stop his hunger strike over deteriorating his physical condition.
- Martyrdom of two preacher of Imam Ali brigade
AhlulBayt News Agency – Popular Mobilization Forces of Iraq (Hashd al-Sha’bi) announced martyrdom of two preachers belong to Imam Ali brigade in war against ISIS Takfiri terrorists.
- Berlin museum to host “Sultan of Khorasan” night on birth anniversary of Imam Reza
AhlulBayt News Agency – A cultural event titled “Sultan of Khorasan” is planned to be held at the Berlin Museum in the German capital city next week.