- Syrian opposition hails ‘miraculous’ victory after claiming to break Aleppo siege
(CNN)Syrian rebels are vowing to retake the entire city of Aleppo after claiming to have broken a crippling government siege, in a victory that an opposition leader has hailed as “almost a miracle.”
- We need to curb the everyday Jihadism of Indian Muslims in their search for pure Islam
One of the key reasons why Muslim societies are in ferment concerns a theological tradition practiced by Islamic clerics to declare other Muslims as munafiqeen (hypocrites), kafir (infidels), or simply insufficient Muslims.
- The Quetta blast: Balochistan bleeds again
The horrific bomb blast at Quetta’s Civil Hospital has reportedly left 54 people dead and many injured, while no group has yet accepted responsibility for the attack.
- Iraq 13 years on: a protest camp forms outside the Green Zone
As life goes on in Baghdad, plans need to be put in place to make people’s lives more bearable.
- Lebanon presidential election failed again for 43rd time; postponed to September 7
AhlulBayt News Agency – Once again, Lebanese parliament failed to reach the quorum to elect a president, more than two years into the country’s worst power vacuum.
- 500 days of Saudi aggression on Yemen: Humanitarian crisis deteriorating and untenable
AhlulBayt News Agency – A prominent refugee agency has warned that Yemen is facing an irreversible humanitarian catastrophe after over 500 days of Saudi Arabian airstrikes.
- Surely Islamic Movement in Nigeria will triumph over its arrogant enemies
AhlulBayt News Agency – The Representative of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria Sokoto zone, Mallam Kasimu Umar Rimintawaye has strongly condemned Nigerian Government for continue detention of the revered leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria Sheik Ibrahim Zakzaky whose condition of his health is deteriorating.
- Syrian forces advances in east Hama, capturing several villages
AhlulBayt News Agency – After intense air strikes around the Palmyra region in east Homs, the Syrian Army launched an offensive in the adjacent east Hama ISIS-controlled blob.
- ISIS beheads 7 people in Mosul, Iraq
AhlulBayt News Agency – A local source in Mosul informed on Monday that ISIS beheaded seven people of the city.
- Nigerian Supreme Council for Sharia describes Shiite Muslims as hypocrites!
AhlulBayt News Agency – Yesterday, while surfing the internet for news I came across two news items on Leadership and Nigerian Tribune newspapers.