- 200 Islamic State fighters killed for ‘fleeing battlefield’ found in shallow grave, say reports
Militants fighting for the Islamic State (Isis) have executed their own members by locking them in cars and filling them with toxic gas, as punishment for fleeing the battlefield, according to reports on 9 August.
- Now, Trump says Obama is the ‘founder of ISIS’
Republican frontrunner Donald Trump has accused U.S. President Barack Obama of establishing the Islamic State (IS) group that is wreaking havoc from West Asia to European cities.
- Bahrain Clerics: We will not retreat from our rights despite all hardships;targeting Shias paves way for dangerous possibilities
AhlulBayt News Agency – Bahraini Shia clerics stated that the “increased summoning, arrest, imprisonment, threats, and humiliating attacks against religious scholars, Friday preachers and Imams, come in order to break the will of the people in their protection of their country, religion, and defense to the leader of the Shiites, and national leader Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Ahmad Qassim.”
- Pakistani Shia Muslims candlelight vigil to honor Quetta martyrs
AhlulBayt News Agency – Majlis Wahdat ul Muslimeen (MWM) Pakistan candlelight vigil across Pakistan drew thousands of political / religious parties and social society workers on Tuesday to honor and remember the martyrs of Quetta incident Aug 7.
- Shia militia convoys arrive in Khalidiya Island to control liberated areas
(IraqiNews.com) Anbar – Anbar Operations Command announced that two convoys of al-Hashd al-Asha’ri have arrived in Khalidiya Island to control the liberated territories and confirmed that extra military reinforcement will arrive in the coming days to back the security forces in its advance toward Ramadi Island.
- Bahrain regime arrest six more Shia scholars
AhlulBayt News Agency – Bahrain’s security forces arrested six more Shia clerics for their protest against a recent revocation of Shia leader Ayatollah Sheikh Issa Qassem’s citizenship.
- Pakistan’s senior Shia leader ‘Allama Jafri’ ends hunger strike at 87th day
AhlulBayt News Agency – Following the order of religious authority and Secretary General of AhlulBayt World Assembly’s request, Pakistani cleric ended his hunger strike at the 87th day.
- 3 ISIS leaders killed in northern Mosul
AhlulBayt News Agency – Iraqi Joint Operations Command announced on Wednesday the killing of a number of ISIS members, including leading figures of Chechen and Arab nationalities in an areal attack in northern Mosul.
- ISIS burns 20 Iraqis on charge of refusing to join its ranks
AhlulBayt News Agency – A tribal leader at Hawija in Kirkuk province declared that ISIS st ablaze to 20 young detainees as they refused to join its ranks.
- Saudi Arabia issues death penalty for Shiite minor; confession take under torture
AhlulBayt News Agency – On 27th July 2016 the Specialised Criminal Court in Saudi Arabia issued its initial judgement, in which a death penalty sentence was issued against Shiite minor Abdulkareem Al Hawaj.