- Leaked German Report Calls Turkey ‘Platform’ For Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, Syrian Rebel Groups
The German government has accused Turkey of being a hub for Islamist groups that allows them to further their aims across the Middle East, according to a leaked confidential document.
- Germany Sees Turkey as Platform for Islamist Groups, Leak Shows
Germany views Turkey as a “central platform” for Islamist groups throughout the Middle East, according to a leaked internal assessment that could exacerbate tension between Chancellor Angela Merkel and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- Osama bin Laden’s Son Urges Overthrow of Saudi Arabia’s Rulers
Osama bin Laden’s son, Hamza, is urging Saudis to “overthrow” the kingdom’s government and “free” their country from American interference.
- The Shias are winning in the Middle East – and it’s all thanks to Russia
Just as Erdogan has become pals with Putin, the Turkish and Iranian foreign ministers have been embracing in Ankara with many a promise that their own talks will produce new alliances
- Shia Muslim cleric Sayed Mousa Al-Wadaie released after interrogation in Bahrain’s Hamad
(AhlulBayt News Agency) – Bahraini security authorities released on Wednesday (August 17, 2016) Shiite cleric and Ras Rumman Mosque Imam, Sayed Mousa Al-Wadaie, following interrogation.
- Maulan Abbas asks Shia youth to remain vigilant against mischief mongers
Srinagar, August 18, (Scoop News)-Reacting sharply to the recent conspiracies to create sectarian wedge and to separate Ladakh from the state, the Jammu and Kashmir Ittihadul Muslimeen (JKIM) on Thursday said a minister from the ruling BJP-PDP was active architect of such nefarious designs and that he was hatching a similar conspiracy in Srinagar.
- Iran and Saudi: Political hardliners boosting tensions
On 9 September, millions of Muslims will once again set out on their pilgrimage to Mecca.
- President Buhari Breaks Silence on Zaria Shia Massacre After Many Months
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured international and local human rights groups of “appropriate response” to a report of the judicial inquiry into the Nigerian Army’s barbaric attack towards unarmed members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria last December.
- Iraqi Shia Cleric Condemns Anti-LGBT Violence
State and non-state actors in Iraq should heed the prominent Shia cleric Moqtada al-Sadr’s July 2016 statement banning violence against those who do not conform to gender norms.
- Syrian, Hezbollah forces capture several points in southern Aleppo
AhlulBayt News Agency – The Syrian Army backed by Hezbollah reportedly captured Al-Qarassi after launching their second attack on this village.