- 20 Million Muslims From Across The Globe Gather To Tell ISIS: Go To Hell!
While there is misunderstanding about Islam, due to the actions by terrorist groups, particularly the ISIS, the majority of Muslims want the world to see the real face of the religion, which, they say is peaceful and inclusive.
- West Mosul shelled as Iraq steps up fight against Islamic State
Western-backed Iraqi forces have begun shelling parts of west Mosul, residents said, in preparation for a new front against Islamic State seven weeks into a difficult campaign to drive the militants from the city.
- Aleppo’s fall would be win for Russia, defeat for U.S. in Mideast
U.S.-backed moderate rebels’ loss of the eastern half of Syria’s largest city Aleppo to Russian-backed government forces would be a defeat for President Barack Obama’s efforts to promote democracy and defeat terrorism in the Middle East, U.S. officials conceded on Monday.
- CIA DAESH TERRORISTS IN ALEPPO SURRENDERING IN 2 DAYS
Lack of support and constant infighting among CIA-trained terrorists are plaguing the coalition tasked to depose Syrian President Assad.
- Prominent Lebanese cleric: Takfiris absolutely devoid from Islamic teachings
(AhlulBayt News Agency) – Prominent Lebanese cleric, Sheikh Hammoud lectured crimes perpetrated by Takfiri groups urging Shia and Sunni scholars to mobilize their effort for infighting against religious sedition and preventing the spread of the Takfiri ideology in Muslim societies.
- American, British, Malaysian Muslims visit Imam Hussein holy shrine
(AhlulBayt News Agency) – The British, American and Malaysian Sunni cleric visited the shrine of Imam Hussain in Karbala on Sunday morning.
- Iran says UN atomic agency chief to visit Tehran again
TEHRAN, Iran – Iran’s top nuclear official says the head of the U.N. nuclear watchdog will visit Iran later this month.
- Battling radicalism with Sufism: Is Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind using Ajmer Sharif for political gains?
In March this year, a Firstpost article had noted that the World Sufi Forum, an initiative by an apex body representing Sufi Muslims in India, was an effort showcasing the community’s resilience against extremism and as “an effective antidote” to terrorism masked as “religious ideology”.
- UPDATE: Kaduna to prosecute Shiite leader El-Zakzaki, but won’t prosecute culpable soldiers yet
One year after over 300 followers of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky were killed by soldiers, the cleric, himself, will be prosecuted, the Kaduna State Government has said.