- Are Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait Funding German Salafism?
Salafism — from salaf, “ancestors” or “predecessors” in Arabic — urges the emulation of the first three generations of the Islamic prophet Mohammad’s companions, and Mohammad himself.
- To the Muslim Brotherhood: Quit Shouting Islamophobia and Quit Attacking Muslim Families
Islamist front groups in Canada and the West have dragged the media and the political “elites” into their extremist messaging. Rather than learning about why extremism and terrorism come out of their religion, Islamists instead concentrate on preventing the victims of their violence from speaking out.
- Triple talaq: Muslim law board clerics following Shaitaan, not Rahman, says RSS leader
Senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar held a meeting with the Muslim community of Agra in which he criticised the Muslim Personal Law Board’s stand on triple talaq issue.
- Iraq gets new World Bank loan to cope with low oil price, war on Islamic State
(Reuters) The World Bank has approved a new loan of $1.485 billion to help Iraq lessen the impact of low oil prices on its economy and shoulder the cost of the war on Islamic State, the international lender said in a statement on Tuesday.
- Jihadi bombed! Deadly ISIS suicide truck destroyed on outskirts of Mosul
IRAQI militants obliterated a deadly Islamic State suicide car bomber on the outskirts of war-ravaged Mosul.
- Turkish soldiers in Syria suffer heavy casualties in a day from Daesh attacks
ISTANBUL/BEIRUT: A total of 14 Turkish soldiers were killed and 33 wounded Wednesday in Daesh attacks in the northern Syrian town of Al-Bab, Turkey army said on Wednesday.
- Residents of Syria’s Shia villages tell of pain and abandonment
(CNN)After a long and bloody battle, scenes of the most vulnerable Syrians streaming out of a devastated eastern Aleppo have been closely watched around the world.
- Bahrain police clash with protesters near Shi’ite leader’s house: activists
Bahraini security forces clashed with supporters of the country’s Shi’ite Muslim spiritual leader near his home on Wednesday, activists said.
- Moscow wants Saudi Arabia to join Russia-Turkey-Iran efforts for Syria peace – UN envoy
Moscow says that Saudi Arabia should join efforts to find peace in Syria undertaken by Russia, Iran and Turkey, Vitaly Churkin, Russia’s UN envoy, said.