- Hundreds ‘tortured’ in Iraqi prisons
Iraq’s Ministry of Human Rights has declared in a report that hundreds of people were tortured in Iraqi prisons last year.
- Egypt blocks relief convoy to Gaza
Participants of the Hope Convoy carrying humanitarian and medical aid to the Gaza Strip decided to protest at the Rafah Border terminal
- Saudi will expel offender official
“The fingerprinting problem of Iranian women pilgrims by Saudi officials has resolved”, Deputy of Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization said.
- Bahraini Shias demand equal rights
As Shias, who make up 70 percent of the population in Bahrain, complain of discrimination in housing and jobs by the ruling Sunni Muslim elite
- US soldiers taking swine flu to Persian Gulf
A Kuwaiti official has confirmed that eighteen US soldiers have developed H1N1 flu, as the first cases of the disease in the Arab country.
- Al-Shabaab claims suicide bombing
Al-Shabaab fighters have claimed responsibility for a recent suicide attack on government troops in the lawless Somali capital, Mogadishu.
Reading Time: 1 minute