- Rigi’s brother exposes US ties with Jundullah
Revelations by the brother of Jundullah leader Abdolmalek Rigi confirm reports that the US helped the armed separatist ring carry out terror activities in Iran.
- Bomb blast kills seven in Iraq
The explosion of a sticky bomb planted on a minibus in Iraq’s capital city of Baghdad has killed at least seven and injured dozens more.
- Uranium found at Syrian site
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has come across traces of processed uranium at a second nuclear site in Syria, a report has disclosed.
- Gunmen kill 10 in Thai mosque attack
Gunmen open fire with automatic weapons on worshippers in a mosque in southern Thailand, killing at least 10 and wounding 13 others.
- Violence grips Karachi for second day
The death toll from the recent unrest in the southeastern Pakistani city of Karachi has risen to thirty two, police says.
- Fraud halts India, Israeli arms deals
New Delhi has suspended all arms trade with Tel Aviv after blacklisting Israel Military Industries (IMI) over corruption allegations.
- Murdoch says Obama dangerous for US
Media mogul Rupert Murdoch says that the US President Barack Obama’s policies are ‘dangerous’ for the future of the United States.
- New nuclear report on Iran angers Israel
Israel’s Foreign Ministry says the UN nuclear watchdog cannot be trusted to monitor the Iranian program and the international community should act independently to stop Iran.
Reading Time: 1 minute