- World Shia Leader: Iran against pre-determined dialogue by US
Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said on Tuesday that Tehran would reject any dialogue the result of which is pre-determined by the US.
- Coin marking Imam Reza’s (PBUH) life on display + PIC
The spokesperson for the museum at Iran’s Bank Sepah, Mohsen Daraie, says the bank is exhibiting a replica coin marking Imam Reza’s term as the Crown Prince under Abassid caliph, Ma’moon al-Rashid, in ancient Tous city.
- US annual report on religious freedom symbol of anti-Islamism
New spokesman of Iran’s Foreign Ministry Ramin Mihman-Doust criticized the US latest annual report on International Religious Freedom calling it a clear example of Washington’s “anti-Islamism and double standards.”
- Over 400 killed in Iraq during October
Recent attacks in Iraq helped dramatically increase the overall death toll for the month of October, with twice as many people killed violently than in the previous month.
- Najaf Marjaiyah calls: ‘Do not exploit religion in ballot campaign’
HOLY CITY OF NAJAF, Iraq: Al-Marjaiyah Ad-Diniyah, or the higher religious authority, in the holy city of Najaf has warned of exploitation of religion and al-Marja’iyaat Ad-Diniyah through speeches ….
- Pakistani Shia Scholar: Muslim rulers must fulfill their duty decently
RAWALPINDI, Pakistan: The Quaid-i-Millat-i-Jafariya Agha Syed Hamid Ali Shah Moosavi has said that the Muslim rulers would have to fulfill their obligations in a decent manner and utilize all their energy to get rid of international colonial powers and atheists and for this purpose they would have to adopt the habit of expressing hatred against the oppressors and support the oppressed.
- Insurgents kill five Muslims in Thailand
Suspected insurgents shot dead five Muslims, mostly civilians, in a new spate of attacks across the troubled south of Thailand, police said on Tuesday.
- Saudi Police Keeps Iranian Shia Pilgrims in Medina Airport for Hours
The first group of Iranian pilgrims who arrived in Medina on Monday had to wait for a long time at the airport to be fingerprinted by the Saudi police.
- Saudi Shia Citizens Suffer From Absence of Religious Freedom
The Annual Report on International Religious Freedom records the status of respect for religious freedom in all countries during the period from July 1, 2008 to June 30, 2009.
Reading Time: 2 minutes