- Yemen closes Iran hospital, clinic in Sanaa
SANAA — Yemen said on Wednesday it has ordered the closure of the Iranian hospital and clinic in Sanaa.
- Saudi Wahhabis launch major attack on Houthi Shias through Hajj Ceremony + UPDATE
Houthi Shias in northern Yemen announced that Saudi forces have launched a major cross-border ground and air attack against them on Monday.
- 4 Shia Martyred and 25 wounded in twin bombs in Holly Karbala
KARBALA, Iraq – Two bombs within minutes of each other exploded at a restaurant early Wednesday in Iraq’s shrine city of Karbala ahead of Arafa day and Eid al-Adha holiday to make insecurity, wounding at least 26 Shia, police and medical officials said.
- African Shias Under Severe Pressures of Wahhabis
deploring the current situation of uncertainty in the lives of Nigerian to the advantage of ruling class is dangerous especially when the Shia Movement is seen by the Public as the only way out of the multifaceted problems.
- Training and Education System in Shia Seminaries to be Revised
System of training and education in Shia seminary schools will be reviewed during a scientific meeting to be held on November 26 in Hojjatiyye School in Iran/ holy Qom.
- Another blast hits Pakistan’s Peshawar
At least three people, including a head of a police station, have been injured in the latest bomb explosion in Pakistan, police say.
- India marks Mumbai attacks anniversary
Ceremonies are being held in Mumbai to commemorate the Indian city’s worst terror attack a year ago that killed 166 people.
- Egypt to free 11 Shia Muslims held for community meetings
Egypt’s Interior Ministry ordered the release on Wednesday of 11 Shias Muslims detained seven months ago for organising gatherings in the country’s tiny Shia minority community, a prison source said.
Reading Time: 1 minute