- Two dozen killed in blasts across Iraq
Over two dozen people have been killed and more than 150 others have been wounded in a string of bomb attacks across Iraq ahead of Christmas and Ashura.
- CAIR asks Obama to address rising anti-Islam hate
The Muslim civil rights organization called on President Obama to address the rising anti-Islam hate in the nation.
- Saudi planes launch 70 air-strikes on Yemen
Yemen’s Houthi fighters say Saudi warplanes have launched more than 70 air-strikes in the north of the country.
- Violent clashes slay nine people in Somalia
A total of nine people have been killed and dozens injured in a violent clash between security forces and local fighters in the semi-autonomous state of Puntland.
- Zanjan, venue of world’s largest mourning parade
People in Iran’s northwestern city of Zanjan are preparing to participate in what is described as the world’s biggest parade which commemorates the martyrdom anniversary of Imam Hussein (PBUH).
- Fresh Yemeni airstrikes claim 7 lives
Government forces have launched fresh airstrikes on northern Yemen, killing at least seven people, including two women.