- Interesting reaction of Ayatollah Sistani to his abuser
If what he or any other person has said about me is true, I want you to pray for forgiveness for me and if is not right pray for forgiveness for anyone who insult and abuse me and other persons.
- North Yemen become calm for Shia after ceasefire
The Yemeni army said fighting halted on all fronts on Friday as a truce with Houthi fighters came into force six months after the government ordered a major offensive to try to end a six-year uprising.
- Sketches of terrorists of Arbaeen incident released
Police has released the sketches of two terrorists involved in the incident of Arbaeen.
- Eleven detained Shia youths released
Eleven detained Shia Youths on Thursday night released from the Central Jail of Karachi as local magistrate was approved their bail request. It may be noted here that the Sindh Police had arrested these innocent Shia youths on the fabricated charges of arsons after the Ashura bomb blast in Karachi.
- Illuminated Qura’ns adorn Golestan Palace Museum
Tehran’s Golestan Palace Museum is displaying a collection of exquisitely decorated Qur’ans that audiences will take to their hearts.
- Ayatollah Khamenei pleased with High Turnout
Ayatollah Sayyid Ali Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran, applauded the high turnout in the rallies marking the 31st anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution.
- Azerbaijan to construct new gas pipeline to Iran
The State Oil Company of the Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) will start construction of a new natural gas pipeline to Iran this year, an official said Friday.
- Spain to deploy more troops in Afghanistan
Madrid has plans to send another 511 troops to Afghanistan to increase its contingent there to around 1,600, Spain’s Defense Ministry said on Friday.
- Al-Qaeda in Iraq leader threatens polls violence
WASHINGTON – The leader of Al-Qaeda in Iraq, Abu Omar al-Baghdadi, threatened in an audio recording Friday to stop Iraqi parliamentary elections by “military means,” the SITE monitoring service said.
- 200 Imams Participate in Preaching Course
DUBAI – The department of Islamic Affairs in Dubai has recently concluded an intensive course on the art of preaching and speech-making at its headquarters in Al Mamzar area.
Reading Time: 2 minutes