- 30 more Goldquest scammers busted in Iran
The Iranian security forces have arrested 30 suspects in connection with Goldquest, a controversial network marketing company which has allegedly defrauded thousands of people worldwide.
- Taliban reintegration to be key agenda of Pak-Afghan talks
ISLAMABAD: Taliban reintegration and the political solution of Afghan crises are likely to be the key agenda of Pak-Afghan consultations as Afghan President Karzai is due to arrive in Islamabad on Wednesday.
- Iran, Qatar sign security agreement
Iran and Qatar have signed an agreement on security cooperation, describing it as a significant step in improving peace in the Persian Gulf region.
- Iran aid to Afghanistan at $280mn
Iran has spent more than $280 million in the reconstruction projects of Afghanistan so far, says Iran’s envoy to its eastern neighbor.
- Iraq postpones election preliminary results
Iraq’s election commission has postponed until Wednesday the announcement of the preliminary results in the country’s parliamentary election.
- Pakistan Muslim League-N in connection with the terrorism : Governor Punjab
LAHORE: Governor Punjab Salman Taseer Monday asked the Chief Minister Punjab to clarify the policy of Pakistan Muslim League-N in connection with the terrorism; “are they on terrorists’ side or against them?”
- Leader: More effort needed to preserve environment
The Leader of the Islamic Revolution says Iranian officials should prevent the damaging of the country’s natural resources.
- Vote Counting Starts in Iraq; Honesty, Participation, Security, Relatively Good
Iraqis defied waves of bomb, mortar and rocket attacks that killed 38 people to turn out Sunday in huge numbers to vote in elections seen as a test of the war-shattered state’s fragile democracy.
- Quran Recitation Sessions in Karachi
Quranic sessions are being held in mosques and religious centers in Karachi, Pakistan, on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Holy Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).
- Sudanese driver executed in Saudi Arabia
A Sudanese driver convicted of murdering his Saudi Arabian employer has been executed.
Reading Time: 1 minute