- Iran sees no need for hike in OPEC output
Iran’s envoy to OPEC says there is no need for the organization to change output targets in the upcoming meeting in Vienna.
- Cartoonist lampoons niqab, angers Muslims in Canada
A controversial cartoon in a Montreal newspaper at the weekend has further fuelled the niqab controversy and angered Muslims in Canada.
- ISO Pakistan is a patriotic organization, Government resolve all the concerns of Shia community
Pakistan: Imamia Students organization Pakistan (ISO) is a patriotic organization, this statement was given by the Federal Interior Minister Rehman Malik in his telephonic conversation with the President of Jaffria Alliance Pakistan (JAP) Allama Abbas Kumaili.
- Islam Calls for Unity among nations
Minister of Religious Endowments (Awqaf) Mohmmad Abdul-Sattar al-Sayyid has said God in the Holy Quran ordered us to strive for unity and shun disunity.
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Opens New Branch In Al-Ain
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) has opened a new branch at Al-Bawadi Mall in Al-Ain region, as part of its expansion strategy to strengthen its on-ground presence and services in UAE.
- Iran studying Kavoshgar’s living organisms
Iranian scientists are about to conclude a study project on the rat, turtles and worms recently sent into space by Kavoshgar 3 (Explorer).
- Saudi Arabia plans aid to Syria as ties improve
DAMASCUS – Saudi Arabia is discussing extending development loans to Syria as ties between the two countries improve but there will not be direct cash assistance, the Saudi central bank governor said on Monday.
- SC to consider recall of SIT probe in G’barga society case
Ahead of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s appearance before the SIT, a sitting BJP MLA on Monday approached the Supreme Court challenging its order entrusting to the special team probe into a 2002 riots case.
- Imam Khamenei: Fire Festival Un-Islamic
Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei on Sunday urged Iranians to shun next week’s Persian fire festival as an un-Islamic event which causes “a lot of harm”.
- Anti-US rally held in Afghanistan
People in Afghanistan have protested against the killing of civilians by the US-led forces.