- Under a new plot, police begins implicating Shiite in the targeted murders of Shiites
Karachi’s Rizvia Society Police have implicated a Shia Muslim in the targeted murders of Shia Muslims.
- “Imam Zaman (AS) & Future of the World” Conference Kicks off in Najaf
An international conference titled “Imam Zaman (AS) and the Future of the World” opened in the Iraqi holy city of Najaf on Tuesday, May 21.
- Syria: The Double Standards of FSA’s Sharia Committee, Punishing Smokers and Allowing Cannibalism
Two men were sentenced to 50 flogging each by the Sharia Committee.
- Stately reception by Indian people for the delegation of the holy shrines of Kerbala’ City
The delegation of the holy shrines of Kerbla City has been received stately by Indian people on the occasion of holding the Commander of the Faithful (Imam Ali) First Annual Cultural Festival determined to be held in Lucknow City – India.
- Romancing the devil: Understanding Nawaz Sharif’s advocacy of the Taliban
Quite a few liberals are unhappy with Nawaz Sharif for calling for a dialogue with the Taliban. It has been said that by desiring to bring the Taliban to the negotiating table, he has shown that the state of Pakistan has become weak and the Taliban are on par with state now.
- Pakistan: A Shia Police Officer ‘Aiwaz Ali’ Killed in Quetta
Pro-Taliban Deobandi Police constable has killed a Shia Police Officer who was Station House Officer (SHO) at Gulistan Police Station of Gulistan area of Quetta, on Tuesday, 21 May 2013.
- Ahmadinejad to appeal Iran poll-ban on ally
President to take Mashaei case to Supreme Leader but Rafsanjani will not appeal his own presidential election ban.
- Canadian expert says Saudi coronavirus outbreak ‘complex’ but report pending
TORONTO – A Canadian infectious diseases expert who is helping to investigate a large coronavirus outbreak in Saudi Arabia says she understands people’s frustration about the lack of information on the situation.
- Indian Maids in Saudi Arabia Sentenced to 2,000 Lashes and Jail Terms for Black Magic
Riyadh court passes harsh sentence just days after Saudi Arabia agreed to better protection for foreign maids
- Iran denies link to group arrested for spying in Saudi Arabia
(Reuters) – Iran denied on Wednesday any link to members of a spying ring detained by its Sunni Muslim regional rival Saudi Arabia, according to Iranian media.
Reading Time: 2 minutes