- Arab League sets date for international conference on Syria
The head of the Arab League has announced a date for a long-anticipated conference on Syria to be held in Geneva.
- Importing 1.6 M toxic gas canisters to Bahrain is a systematic murder
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Bahrain Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society strongly denounced the regime’s systematic intentions to kill and harm its own people; especially after revealing a dangerous contract to import policing equipments (1.6 million toxic and lethal tear gas canisters)– sometimes weaponized against pro-democracy citizens.
- Bahraini Shias Hold Congregational Prayers in Destroyed Mosques
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – People in Bahrain on Saturday held congregational prayers in a number of destroyed mosques.
- Saudi intelligence chief is real leader of al-Qaeda: Syrian envoy
Syrian Ambassador to Jordan Bahjat Suleiman has called Saudi Prince “the real gang leader of terrorists fighting in Syria”.
- Top Shia cleric slam Wahhabi insurgency in Islamic countries
Grand Ayatollah Sobhani slammed the bloodletting and massacre perpetrated by the extremist groups in Muslim countries.
- Egypt Security Forces Arrest Suspect in Martyring of Shia Leader
Another accused in the brutal killing of Hassan Shehata and three other members of the Shia community last June is arrested
- Americans performing Hajj attacked in Saudi Arabia because they were Shia
SHAFAQNA (Shia International News Association) – A group of Americans visiting Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj were threatened and attacked earlier this week on Oct. 16 by a radicalized group of extremists.
- Syrian peace talks in doubt amid bombing, fractured opposition
A suicide bomber detonated a truck filled with propane tanks at a crowded military checkpoint in central Syria on Sunday, killing more than 30 people, most of them civilians, in the second such attack by fighters linked to al-Qaida in two days.
- Strike in parts of Balochistan over ‘military operation’
QUETTA: A shutter down strike was observed in different Baloch dominated parts of the province on Sunday against alleged military operation in earthquake-hit Awaran district.
- Iraq suicide bombing hits Baghdad cafe in Shia Amil area
At least 37 people have been killed by a suicide bombing at a cafe in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, say officials.
Reading Time: 2 minutes