- Senior Shia cleric, uncovers plan to attack Arbaeen Symbolic Trek to Zaria – Nigeria
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Following the widespread positive impact of last years Arbaeen symbolic trek to Zaria by members of the Shiite Islamic Movement in Nigeria under Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, there was great international concern over the fast growing influence and mass public awareness on the lessons of Ashura in Nigeria through the Movement.
- Thousands of mourners participate in the rite of replacing the banner of Imam Hussein Holy Shrine
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Thousands of mourners of Imam Hussein gathered in the Imam Hussein Holy Shrine in order to participate in the rite of replacing the banner of the dome of the Imam Hussein Holy Shrine. Such an annual rite is performed within a stately ceremony. Many officials attended such as the head of the Shiite Endowment Office Sayed Salih El-Haideri, and the Secretary-General of the Imam Hussein Holy Shrine.
- Bahrainis stage fresh anti-regime demonstration
People have staged a demonstration in northern Bahrain to protest against the Al Khalifa regime and to express solidarity with the countrys political prisoners.
- Iranian foreign minister welcomes UN realistic approach to help resolve Syrian crisis
Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif conferred on Thursday with UN-Arab League special envoy on Syria Lakhdar Brahimi on ways to help resolve the humanitarian catastrophe in Syria.
- Syrian Army Seizes Control of al-Sbeineh, Ghazal in Damascus Countryside
The Syrian Army units on Thursday regained full control over the towns of al-Sbeineh al-Kubra, al-Sbeineh al-Sughra and Ghazal in Damascus Countryside province, having got rid of the terrorists’ last gatherings in these towns, SANA reported.
- Nasrallah: Some Reject Indicating Enemies Facts, Call on Us to Surrender
Hezbollah Secretary General Seyed Hassan Nasrallah said some sides reject indicating the black facts of the United States and the Zionist entity, regarding their past and present heinous actions, and “ask us to surrender and to abandon all our rights.”
- Pakistan state-sponsored terrorists kill Shiite man ‘Ansar Hussian Zaidi’ in Karachi
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – State-sponsored terrorists of Sipah-e-Sahaba have killed Syed Ansar Hussian Zaidi near Imambargha Hydri Mission, Khokrapar-Malir, Karachi, on Wednesday.
- Takfiri terrorists attack Shia mosque and Imam Bargah in Karachi
(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) – Takfiri terrorists attacked a Shia mosque and Imam Bargah on New Preedy Street where Pakistan Ranger cops retaliated and forced them to retreat.
- Hezbollah trying to expand horizons
BEIRUT U.S.-designated terror group Hezbollah is expanding networks and deployment of fighters from Lebanon to the entire Middle East as part of its deepening alliance with Iran, say analysts.
- Council leader, family killed in their sleep in Iraq; separate attacks on base kill 16
(CNN) — Gunmen burst into the home of a local leader Thursday in Iraq, killing him and five of his family members as they slept. The attackers then planted explosives and blew up the home, police said.