A Muslim who prefers others to Ameerul Momineen (a.s.) is in fact a Nasibi
Tags: Ettihad, Imam Ali b. Abi Talib (a.s.), Tabarra, Wilayat
The common perception is that the Nasibi is one who hates Ameerul Momineen – Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s.). Muslims who love Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s.) cannot be considered Nasibi regardless of their inclination to others.
Traditions, however, have an altogether different concept of the Nasibi.
Ibn Abbas inquires: O Prophet of Allah (s.a.w.a.), will anyone hate Ali (a.s.)?
Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) informed – Yes, a group will hate him while they consider themselves Muslims…and from the signs of hating Ali (a.s.) is to consider others superior to him…
- Al-Amaali of Shaikh Tusi (r.a.) p 106
- Tafseer al-Burhan v 5 p 773 under Surah Kausar (108): 1
- Al-Fazail p 6
- Madinah al-Maajiz v 2 p 7
- Bashaar al-Mustafa (s.a.w.a.) v 2 p 42
- Behaar al-Anwaar v 16 p 319, v 27 p 219